Connect your EZFunnels pages to your WordPress blog. Create custom URLs for your pages or set a funnelstep as homepage on your blog.
|Author:||Jakob Hager (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.4.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-06-2018|
Click to start download
Add new EZFunnels Page to your WordPress Blog and choose a custom URL
Copy & Paste the API Key to the Plugin Settings to connect your Account
Get API Key from your EZFunnels Profile settings
Manage all your Funnels and Funnelsteps inside your WordPress
- Download the EZFunnels Plugin at wordpress.org.
- Inside of your wordpress just click „Plugins“ > „Add New“ > „Upload Plugin“. Then click on „Choose a file“ and look for the downloaded .zip file in your Download folder.
- When added, just click on „Install Now“ to install the plugin. When the install is done, click on „Activate Plugin“.
- After you have installed the Plugin, go inside your EZFunnels account. Click on „Profile“ to get your WordPress API Key.
- Copy the key and go back to your WordPress Dashboard. Inside your WordPress click „EZFunnels“ > „Settings“ and Paste the API Key.
- Click „Save Changes“ to activate the API Connection to your EZFunnels Account.
Where do I get API Key?
To access your API Key go to your EZFunnels Account and choose „Profile“ and you will find your API Key.
What is a Custom URL?
A custom URL is the web address that will point to your EZFunnels page. For example, „www.mydomain.com/signup“ could point to any of your EZFunnels pages such as an opt-in page.
How do I Set Homepage?
To set a page to show as the homepage just select any of your EZFunnels pages (within the plugin) and leave the field „Custom Slug“ empty.
Do I Need a EZFunnels Account?
Yes. A EZFunnels account is required to use this plugin. If you are not already a member you can sign up for your account and transform the way you run your online business.
Need more help?
Check out the installation, FAQ and screenshots for more information or check out our Support Portal.
Release Date – 20 June 2018
Added: Supporting split test
- First release