Create, Sync & Manage your WooCommerce Data Feed to Etsy Shopping
| Connect with your Etsy Merchant Account
|Author:||ExportFeed.com (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||25-11-2016|
Click to start download
Move the selected items, name the feed file, create feed and Open Feed.
Follow the pop up and complete the shop sync setup.
Manage the exisitng feed from feed manage page or tabs
To create feed by WooCommerce Categories, select the tab Etsy Feed Category on Create Feed Option from admin menu.
Select the products from the list, assign the categories.
Select WooCommerce Etsy Feed from the Admin Menu
Search the products from the filter form.
Choose the WooCommerce Category, Etsy Category, name the filename and Click Get Feed.
What Targets does the plugin Support?
Is ExportFeed for WooCommerce Etsy Product Feed facilated with product variations?
I can’t see My Varions Showings?
Why do I get only 100 items per feed althought I had included more than 50 products in feed?
Does the plugin integrate with WooThemes Etsy Product Feed?
What’s the difference between the Free Version and Premioum Version?
How do I exclude products from the feed?**
How do I set shipping information for google?**
My categories aren’t listed, what gives?
Is there a limit to feed size?
Is there a limit to how many products can be exported?
How do I remove duplicates from my product feed?
How does the ExportFeed for WooCommerce Etsy Product Feed work?
Is My Country’s Currency Supported?
How do I create a default brand in my feed?
How do I manipulate pricing per feed?
How do I upgrade to PRO?
Why is my Attribute List empty?
Are the Data Feeds updated automatically?
Why Aren’t My Data Feeds Updating?
A few quick steps
1) Upload to your WordPress website, and activate ‘List WooCommerce Products on Etsy’.
2) Select ‘Etsy Feed’ from admin menu, Click ‘Create Feed’
3) Follow the pop up to setup your etsy account.
4) Once its done, search your product on the basis of your preferable filterization.
5) Assign the corresponding Etsy category to each products and click ‘Move Selected’.
6) (Optionally) Name your feed.
7) Goto ‘Product’ page from admin menu and start uploading your product to etsy shop.
7) See the uploaded detailes in Listing/Upload submenu of Etsy Feed admin menu.
Click –Get Feed–
This will now redirect to the feed URL you just created – ready for submission!
h4>Version 1.2.2 14/06/2017/h4>
- Report error fixed in progress.
h4>Version 1.2.1 14/06/2017/h4>
- Added new ui for upload listing progress.
- Bug fixes: Image upload not working fixed.
- Bug fixes: License activate not working fixed.
h4>Version 1.2.0 19/05/2017/h4>
- Added new shipping feature added.
- WooCommerce 3.0 Comptible.
- PHP 7.0 Compatible.
- Added more bulk options.
- Licesnse restriction added.
h4>Version 1.0.7 17/03/2017/h4>
- Progress indicator UI for Account setup.
- Error resolved while upload.
- Allowing tags, materials and currency to sumbitted on Etsy as attributes.
- resolving conflict error with other plugins.
- clearing out the confusing messages.
Version 1.0.6 28/02/2017
- Configuration menu added.
- Shop reconnect error fixed
- Added feature like edit, change state and delete in listing page.
- Image uploading error fixed
- Listing information added for costs and fees.
Version 1.0.5 28/02/2017
- delete option added for uploaded listing.
- advanced command hidding error fixed.
- product quantity 0 even set error fixed.
Version 1.0.4 28/02/2017
- php errors in various pages resolved.
Version 1.0.3 28/02/2017
- New shop setup interface introduced
- uploading product error fixed
- Error message while uploading feed shown in listing feed page.
- 403 Error Code resolved.
Version 1.0.2 17/02/2017
- Custom Feed removed
- Upload from Product page removed
- Feed Upload error fixed
- Image Upload Error fixed
Version 1.0.1 04/11/2016
- Added Credentials
Version 1.0 04/11/2016
- First Release