Allows you to collapse and expand the WordPress admin menus(Appearance > Menus).
|Author:||Dustin Dempsey (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||28-09-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||5 328|
Click to start download
When creating a menu under the "Appearance -> Menus" tab it allows you to double click to expand and collapse a menu tree.
This is particularly useful for large menus or menus with many different sub trees that take up screen space.
Minimized menus will be saved as a cookie so when you return they should be minimized again.
- A browser that supports the :after CSS selector is required to show the minimized indicators (IE7 and IE8 may not show them).
- Images to show collapsed menus rather than just a blue marker.
- Double-click visual feedback.
- your ideas!
Why isn’t this working?
- Have you tried double clicking? A lot of people dont understand you have to double click to minimize as there wasn’t initially an indicator telling you to do so.
- First Release.
- Fixed icon alignment issue.
- Supports over 200 menus now.
- Different indicators on hover and when minimized
- Saves minimized menus in a cookie so you don’t have to minimize every time the page is loaded.