Drag and Drop form builder to easily create contact forms and more.
|Author:||WPEverest (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-02-2018|
|Total downloads:||670 474|
|Active installs:||100 000+|
Click to start download
Everest Forms plugin provides you with an easy way to create any kind of forms including contact forms. Drag and Drop fields make ordering and creating forms so easy that even a beginner to WordPress can create beautiful forms within minutes. The plugin is lightweight, fast, extendible and 100% mobile responsive.
Everest Forms is specially designed keeping the usability, simplicity in mind. The form settings, admin panels are highly intuitive with a clean design.
Multiple column forms can be designed with a click. Pre-built templates and design layouts allow you to create forms that look different yet beautiful.
View All features
Get free support
Everest Forms Plugin in action:
Features And Options:
- Create unlimited forms without any restrictions
- Drag and Drop Form fields
- Supports all commonly used form fields including radio, dropdowns, checkboxes, date and more
- 100% responsive form template
- Supports multiple column layout
- Shortcode support
- Multiple email recipient
- Mulitple email notifications
- Smart Tags for dynamic email message, subject and more.
- View Form entries from your dashboard
- Quick Form Preview option
- CSV exporter for entries
- Provides two different form template design
- Google Recaptcha Supported
- Editable successful form submission message
- Redirect option after submission
- Editable Email Settings
- Editable form validation message
- Translation ready
Premium Features and Addons
10 Advanced fields (Image upload, File upload, Hidden Field, Phone, Password, Custom HTML, Section Title, Signature Address, Country)
Style Customizer – Allows you to make form design changes like color, fonts, background, borders, alignments and more without touching any code
MailChimp – Allows your users to subscribe to MailChimp via Everest Forms
ConvertKit – Allows you to connect your form with ConvertKit to collect subscribers
PDF Form Submission – Create PDF for submitted form entries and attach to emails as well.
PayPal Standard – Allows you to connect your forms site with PayPal to easily collect payments, donations, and online orders.
Stripe – Allows you to connect your forms site with Stripe to easily collect payments, donations, and online orders.
Geolocation – Allows you to collect geolocation data like IP, Country, Postal and zip code along with the form submission.
Multi-Part Forms – Allows you to break long or complex forms up into multiple pages.
Custom Captcha – Allows you to add Custom Questions and Math Captcha to your forms for spam prevention.
Conditional Logic – Allows you to conditionally hide or show form fields based on user’s interaction with other form fields.
Survey, Polls and Quiz – Allows you to create intuitive survey, poll and quiz forms within a minute.
User Registration – Allows you to create a custom WordPress user registration form and collect payments.
Post Submission – Allows your users to submit blog posts from front-end without logging into the admin area.
Zapier – Allows you to connect your forms with your 1500+ web applications.
Checkout out our other projects for WordPress
ThemeGrill – Beautiful Free WordPress Themes
BeautifulThemes – Collection of WordPress Themes by Well Renowned Authors.
What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
Where can I find Everest Forms documentation and user guides?
For help setting up and configuring Everest Forms please refer to our user guide
Will Everest Forms work with my theme?
Yes; Everest Forms will work with any theme that have been coded following WordPress guidelines, but may require some styling to make it match nicely.
Where can I report bugs or contribute to the project?
Bugs can be reported either in our support forum or preferably on the Everest Forms GitHub repository.
Everest Forms is awesome! Can I contribute?
Yes you can! Join in on our GitHub repository 🙂
1.5.1 – 19-07-2019
- Fix – Email notification issue in older forms.
- Fix – Addon installation error notice margin bug.
- Fix – Icon floating on nav effected by auto load next plugin.
1.5.0 – 15-07-2019
- Feature – Form specific email notification toggle.
- Feature – Form enable/disable toggle with disabled message.
- Feature – Form title and description support in Guten block.
- Feature – New entries “heartbeat” notification on the entries list table screen.
- Enhancement – Add support for custom captcha addon. #209
- Enhancement – Introduced range support in the date/time field.
- Fix – Correctly load localisation file.
- Fix – WPML string translation for notices.
- Fix – Fatal error thrown if form not found.
- Fix – SQL Injection (discovered by Tin Duong).
- Fix – Frontend error message on PHP validation.
- Fix – Navigation alignment issue with multi-part.
- Fix – Email field should default to being required.
- Fix – Undefined variable for filtered template file.
- Fix – Active email list not shown on first page load.
- Fix – Date and time of entry submission. #191
- Fix – Dragging forms fields bug in the builder. #196
- Fix – Form builder design bug on wp.com dashboard. #190
- Fix – Show form error notice on any form field error. #213
- Fix – WP admin bar design issue in safari on EVF pages. #179
- Fix – Submit button Processing text while form is not saved. #177
- Fix – Field choices preview fixed while removing field choices. #221
- Fix – Prepare a SQL query for safe execution in
- Fix – Validation message issue on the address field and checkbox field.
- Tweak – Responsive design issue within builder.
- Tweak – Date and time field advanced option design.
- Tweak – Set margin to fix spacing issue on Multi-part buttons.
- Tweak – Removed unnecessary CSS to fix Multi-part button alignment.
- Tweak – Field type changed from date to date-time for date/time field.
- Tweak – Use
determine_locale()to properly load custom translation files.
- Tweak – Drag and drop sortable-ui design enhancement on builder sidebar panel.