Beautiful Stat Counter Plugin for WordPress | Showcase your stat counter in a beautiful way | Easy to use!
|Author:||AccessPress Themes (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||13-08-2017|
|Total downloads:||1 600|
Click to start download
Backend- Item settings
Backend - Display settings- Template selection
Backend - Display settings - Background image
Backend - Display settings - Background color
Frontend - All Templates
- Unzip everest-counter-lite.zip
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/everest-counter-lite.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- For customizing the plugin’s settings, click on Everest counter option menu in WordPress left admin menu.
What does this plugin do?
This plugin provides the ability to showcase your stats counter in a beautiful way.
Can I have multiple stat counter with seperate setting in single page or post?
Yes, you can have unlimited stat counter with each seperate setting in single page , post or template.
How many stat counter items can be added?
You can add as many as you want.
Is this plugin compactible with all themes?
Yes, this plugin is compactible with all themes which have followed the wordpress theme development standards.
How do I use the plugin?
You just need to add a everest counter from backend and the generated shortcode can be used in your posts, pages or templates.
- Refinement in the code
- Addition of Genericons
- Updated the wp-color-picker-alpha to latest version 2.1.2
- Tested the plugin compactibility with wordpress version 4.9
- Fixed the google fonts API url with https path.
- Fixed the small issues appearing for the display of the texts for upgrade sections.
- Upgrade to pro link additions.
- Done the bug fixes for missing alt attributes for the image tags.
- Removal of unnecessary file.
- Initial release of a plugin.