Invoice and Client interface plugin to the eshop (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/eshop/) plugin.
|Author:||Thomas Lecocq (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.5.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||21-08-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||4 873|
Click to start download
This is a plugin to the eShop shopping cart plugin for WordPress (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/eshop/). It includes:
PDF invoices using the excellent html2pdf library (http://html2pdf.fr/)
Customers "My Orders" view using a short code
Widget for displaying a link to the "My Orders" page
Documentation is available via PyPHP.be
Ain’t no questions, yet…
- corrected security breach. you are really advised to upgrade to this version. Remember to update your templates!
- changed a little the beginning of invoice.php, shoudl avoid blank pages or “?” characters being output
- popping version number
- bugfix in default template, thanks to Karsonito
- Gets currency symbol from eshop core plugin
- Corrects template “default”
- Reverts 0.3.1, buggy
- Trying to get the MediaUploader jquery stuff to work…
- Added a My Order Widget (development motivated by Claes, thanks for the donation!)
Corrected html error in the template, no image defined in Admin will not produce an error (was “File is not %PDF…blabla”)
Removed dependency to eshop-users.php, useless to modify contact methods in this plugin.
- NEW Initial release