An accessible Shopping Cart plugin.
|Author:||Rich Pedley (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.4|
|WordPress version tested:||4.3.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-04-2008|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||631 299|
|Active installs:||9 000+|
Click to start download
eShop is an accessible shopping cart plugin for WordPress, packed with various features. Including:
- Utilises WordPress pages or posts, and compatible with custom post types, to create products
- Customers can sign up to your site (settable option)
- Various methods available for listing products
- Products can have multiple options
- Upload downloadable products
- Basic Statistics
- Download sales data
- Various shipping options, including by weight.
- Admin has access to an Order handling section
- Automatic emails on successful purchase
- User configurable email templates.
- Configurable Out of Stock message.
- Basic Stock Control
- Google Base Data creation
- Uninstall available within the plugin
- Various discount options
- WPMU, Multisite compatible.
- Merchant gateways: Paypal and Cash/Cheque!
- Merchant gateways still included but no longer supported: Authorize.net, Payson, eProcessingNetwork, Webtopay, iDEAL
- Sales tax!
- Several companion plugins are now available please see eShop wiki.
- able to be used as a product catalogue with no sales.
- and much much more
Documentation is available via Quirm.net