A shortcode for sending payments for a product or service, using epay.bg service.
|Author:||vloo (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||03-02-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
The plugin allows you to create a button for making a payment through epay.bg (a Bulgarian service). The button can be added in any page or post, using a shortcode. Parameters that you can define in the shortcode are:
- url of the payment gateway (ePay got a sandbox and a live urls, that can be used);
- merchant secret (you get one when you register at their site);
- mercant key, a.k.a. MIN (also received after registration);
- amount of the payment in BGN currency;
- expiration date for the time till when the system will be expecting a payment from the client;
- description of the payment;
- redirection url for when a payment is successfully completed;
- redirection url for when a payment is cancelled;
- label on the submit button;
The plugin supports localization and has about 4-5 strings, so it will be pretty easy for anyone to localize it with Codestyling Localization plugin or POEdit tool.
[epay sum="50" secret="THIS_IS_THE_SECRET" expdate="01.08.2020" submiturl="https://devep2.datamax.bg/ep2/epay2_demo/" min="MERCHANT_ID" descr="YOU PAY ME FOR THIS" failurl="http://yoursite.com/fail" successurl=" http://yoursite.com/success" btnlabel="Proceed to ePay"]
- Rethink the invoice id thingy (currently giving a random 10-digit number);
- Make a flag arg for demo/live payment gateway (currently there is an arguement for the gateway url);
- Validation of the arguements (none currently);
- Set default values (some of the args shouldn't be required);
Any ideas for additional features are welcome!
Here it is: https://github.com/vlood/ePay.bg-Payments-Plugin
Does it have a settings page?
0.1. – 2015.01.30
- initial commit, yay!