Enigma encrypts text and decrypts it on client to avoid your
email address and any other sensitive content caught robots.
|Author:||Shuhai Shen (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.9|
|WordPress version tested:||4.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||13-09-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||3 160|
Click to start download
What browsers does Engima support?
All major browsers, including but not limited to, Chrome, Firefox,
Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.
Fixed usage of shortcode_atts.
Allow embeded shortcode.
Multiple type of encoding.
- Actually integrated with Google Analytics.
- Enigma now fires a ‘Enigma:Changed’ event on document, after hidden content are displayed.
- Integration with Google Analytics. If you have GA enabled at your blog, Engima
now sends an event when user clicks a Engima clickable link.
- Add an experimental feature that content requires user to reply to see.
- Performance improvement.
- Slightly improved performance.
- Rewrite of core functionalities.
- Add new attribute ‘ondemond’.
- Remove document.write for infinite scroll.
- Update to WordPress 3.9.1
- Remove client JS.
- Bug fixes.
- Bug fixes.
- Fix small bug on handling ascii code.
- Optimize internal logic.