Easily integrate Enable Accessibility Toolbar into your WordPress website, no need to edit the theme code.
|Author:||uPress (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||12-03-2017|
|Total downloads:||6 444|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
Install from a downloaded zip archive.
- Go to your admin menu Plugins -> Add New, and click on “Upload Plugin” near the top.
- Browse for the zip file and click on upload.
- Extract the downloaded zip archive in your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Go to your “Installed Plugins” page and enable the plugin
- Go to Enable Accessibility and enter your license key
- (Optional) Go to https://my.enable.co.il to modify website settings
Can I use the plugin without a license?
No, Enable Toolbar license is require, You will only be able to use the attachments alt tag fix.
What the license gives me?
Enable Accessibility Toolbar license allows you to use Enable Toolbar on your website
How much the license costs?
- Updated license data retreival method
- Updated script URL
- Removed jQuery dependency from script
- First stable Release.