Embed direct image links in your comments with an img tag.
|Author:||Zeljko Ascic, Gennady Kovshenin (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.7.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||18-09-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||4 580|
Click to start download
- Upload “eiic.php” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress backend.
Does this plugin import images to my server?
No. It just wrap any URL in comments which points to image into IMG tag.
Can I set size of images?
Yes. But setting size only create a container for image. Image still can be any resolution.
- Gennady Kovshenin found and fixed XSS vulnerability.
- Wrapped inserted image with a link tag which points to original image, so the click on image opens large original version of the image.
- Bug fix. When link of the image has extension in capitalized letters e.g. .JPG image is not wrapped with the img tag.
- Added support for images residing on https urls.
- Added image resize support.
- Initial release.