Logs every email sent through WordPress. Compatible with WPMU too.
|Author:||Sudar (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-10-2009|
|Total downloads:||91 006|
|Active installs:||10 000+|
Click to start download
The above screenshot shows how the logged emails will be displayed by the Plugin
This screenshot shows how you can configure the email display screen. You can choose the fields and the number of emails per page
The above screenshot shows the HTML version (if available) of the logged email that you choose to view
The above screenshot shows the text version of the logged email that you choose to view
The above screenshot shows how you can search logged emails by date
Normal WordPress installations
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
The content of the email is not getting logged when I am using wpmandrill plugin
wpmandrill plugin has a bug that prevents this plugin from logging the content of the email.
More details about the bug is available at https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mandrill-is-changing-the-names-of-args-in-the-filter?replies=1.
I have asked the author of the plugin to fix it and it might get fixed it the next release.
Meanwhile, I have added a hack to handle this condition in v1.7.3 of my plugin. So if the content is not getting logged, then upgrade to v1.7.3.
v2.2.0 – (2017-10-09)
- New: Dashboard Widget that display summary about email logs.
- Tweak: Performance improvements in add-on license code.
v2.1.0 – (2017-09-21)
- New: GUI option to choose the user roles that can access email logs.
- New: GUI option to delete email log table when the plugin is uninstalled.
- Tweak: Performance improvements.
- Tweak: Delete all traces of the plugin from DB if the user chooses to destroy data during uninstall.
- Fix: Handle cases where there is a quote in front of email address.
- Fix: Handle cases where array passed to
wp_mailmay not contain all the required fields.
v2.0.2 – (2017-08-07)
- Fix: Renamed include/util directory to correct case. This caused issues in some install.
v2.0.1 – (2017-08-04)
- Fix: Fixed a CSS issue in view logs page.
- Fix: Fixed a race condition between plugin and add-ons.
v2.0.0 – (2017-08-04)
- New: Ability to filter logs by date.
- New: Ability to filter logs by name.
- New: Complete rewrite for better performance.
- Docs: Dropped support for PHP 5.2
v1.9.1 – (2016-07-02) – (Dev time: 0.5 hour)
- Fix: Only allow users with
manage_optioncapability to view email content.
v1.9 – (2016-06-19) – (Dev time: 6 hours)
- Fix: Improve the performance of count query (issue #33)
- Docs: Added access modifiers to class methods
- Docs: Removed unused array_get() method
- Docs: Inline documentation added
- Tests: Added Unit tests
v1.8.2 (2016-04-20) – (Dev time: 1 hour)
- Tweak: Log all emails from the TO field. Earlier the plugin was logging only the first email
- Fix: Fixed issues in parsing reply-to and content-type headers
v1.8.1 (2015-12-27) – (Dev time: 0.5 hour)
- Fix: Fixed the “Delete All Logs” issue that was introduced in v1.8
v1.8 (2015-12-26) – (Dev time: 5 hours)
- New: Added filters and actions for addons
- New: Added Resend Email Addon
- Tweak: Optimize for large number of logs
- Tweak: Use charset and collate that is defined in wp-config.php file
- Tweak: Format email content
- Tweak: Remove PHP4 compatible code
- Fix: Sanitize the delete email log url
v1.7.5 (2014-09-23) – (Dev time: 1 hour)
- Tweak: Remove PHP 4.0 compatibility code
- Tweak: Tweak the install code (issue #26)
- Fix: Fix a bug in the save user options function (issue #27)
v1.7.4 (2014-07-24) – (Dev time: 0.5 hours)
- Fix: Handle cases where
time_formatare empty (issue #23)
- Tweak: Remove excessive comments from include/class-email-log-list-table.php (issue #10)
v1.7.3 (2014-05-14) – (Dev time: 0.5 hours)
- Fix: Fixed a compatibility issue with wpmandrill plugin (issue #20)
v1.7.2 (2014-04-16) – (Dev time: 0.5 hours)
- Fix: Fix issue in register_activation_hook
v1.7.1 (2014-04-02) – (Dev time: 0.5 hours)
- Fix: Fix the issue that was preventing the tables to be created
v1.7 (2014-03-29) – (Dev time: 2.5 hours)
- Fix: Fix whitespace
- New: Add support for WordPress Multisite (issue #18)
- New: Add ability to delete all logs at once (issue #19)
v1.6.2 (2014-01-27) – (Dev time: 0.5 hours)
- Fix: Fix unexpected output while activating the plugin
v1.6.1 (2013-12-17) – (Dev time: 0.5 hours)
- Fix: Change
prepare_itemsfunction so that it adheres to strict mode
- Fix: Remove
screen_iconfunction call which is not used in WordPress 3.8
- New: Compatible with WordPress 3.8
v1.6 (2013-12-08) – (Dev time: 0.5 hours)
- New: Add a link to view the content of the email in the log screen
v1.5.4 (2013-09-21) – (Dev time: 0.5 hours)
- Fix issue in searching non-english characters
- Add addon screenshots
v1.5.3 (2013-09-14) – (Dev time: 0.5 hours)
- Fix issue in bulk deleting logs
v1.5.2 (2013-09-13) – (Dev time: 0.5 hours)
- Add the ability to override the fields displayed in the log page
- Add support for “More Fields” addon
v1.5.1 (2013-09-09) – (Dev time: 0.5 hours)
- Correct the upgrade file include path. Issue #7
- Fix undfined notice error. Issue #8
- Update screenshots. Issue #6
v1.5 (2013-09-09) – (Dev time: 10 hours)
- Rewrote Admin interface using native tables
v1.1 (2013-04-27) – (Dev time: 0.5 hour)
- Added more documentation
v1.0 (2013-04-17) – (Dev time: 0.5 hour)
- Added support for buying pro addons
v0.9.3 (2013-04-01) – (Dev time: 0.5 hour)
- Moved table name into a separate constants file
v0.9.2 (2013-03-14) – (Dev time: 0.5 hour)
- Added support for filters which can be used while logging emails
v0.9.1 (2013-01-08) – (Dev time: 0.5 hour)
- Moved the menu under tools (Thanks samuelaguilera)
v0.9(2013-01-08) – (Dev time: 1 hour)
- Use blog date/time for send date instead of server time
- Handle cases where the headers send is an array
v0.8.1 (2012-07-23) (Dev time: 0.5 hour)
- Reworded most error messages and fixed lot of typos
v0.8 (2012-07-12) (Dev time: 1 hour)
- Fixed undefined notices – https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-email-log-notices-undefined-indices
- Added Dutch translations
v0.7 (2012-06-23) (Dev time: 1 hour)
- Changed Timestamp(n) MySQL datatype to Timestamp (now compatible with MySQL 5.5+)
- Added the ability to bulk delete checkboxes
v0.6 (2012-04-29) (Dev time: 2 hours)
- Added option to delete individual email logs
- Moved pages per screen option to Screen options panel
- Added information to the screen help tab
- Added Lithuanian translations
- Fixed a deprecation notice
- Added German translation (Thanks Frank)
- Added compatibility for MySQL 4 (Thanks Frank)
- Added compatibility for MySQL 4
- Initial Release