Here is a short description of the plugin. This should be no more than 150 characters. No markup here.
|Author:||Dragomir Ivanov (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.1.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-12-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||10 575|
Click to start download
Since 1.2.0 Elegance modal box is responsive!
Elegance Modal Box is a simple plugin that helps you to show content in a modal lightbox immediately after user steps on your site. You can show ads, video, fan boxes, banners ot whatever you like.
Elegance Modal Box allows you easily to customise the modal box width, height, background color, border radius, wrapper's background color and more. From plugin's settings page you can define when users should see the modal box, if they should see it only once and store a cookie not to show them the box again, or to see it after each reload.
Elegance modal box can store:
- HTML/JS code
- SWF Files
- Embed video from youtube, vimeo or etc.
- Google ads
- Facebook like box
You can easily modify:
- Width & height of the popup box
- Popup & wrapper's background colours
- Popup box' border radius
- Popup content
- When the user's cookie will expire
- To display the modal popup immediately or after some seconds
- Schedule for starting on specific date range
- To be visible side-wide or on a specific page.
In Elegance Modal Box you can show all kind of content - text, banners, images, banners, media even you can use all kind of shortcodes that are defined by other plugins.
Elegance modal box is a pop up with a wrapper and a close button. When a visitor clicks on the wrapper or close button, a cookie will be set for him not to see the pop up again.
Why my modal box do not appear
- Please check the installation nots.
- Please make sure that you have checked the Acivation checkbox from the Elegance Modal settings menu
- Please check the schedule settings
- Added responsive compatibility. When you upgrade, go to Elegance Modal Box Settings page, and mark the checkbox “Enable responsive” version. Note that, this will make responsive only the box. You will have to take care about the inner content.
- Elegance Modal Box Update:
- Schedule settings added
- Site-wide or shorcodes use
- Ability to choose content type between – editor/source code or image banner
- Elegance Modal Box First Release – 15-12-2014