This plugin adds a set of icons to the EG-Attachments plugin.
|Author:||EmmanuelG (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.9.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.2 Beta 2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||24-03-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
EG-Attachments is a WordPress plugin, helping to display files attached to the posts. The plugin proposes a shortcode with many options. EGA-Human-o2-Icons (this plugin) adds an additional set of icons, on top of the default icons set provided by EG-Attachments.
This plugin is working with EG-Attachments 2.1 and upper.
List of attachments with the Human-O2 icons
Human-O2 icons set appears in the list of icon sets in the EG-Attachments settings
Can I develop a similar plugin, with my own icons
How can I develop this kind of plugin
- Duplicate this plugin
- Rename the directory, and rename the php file in this directory
- Edit the php file,
- Update the comments
- Plugin Name:
- Plugin URI: (can be empty)
- Text Domain:
- Change the name of the class in lines 30 and 137
- Replace the name of the plugin (Ega-Human-o2-Icons), in all comments
- Copy your own icon files into the directory
- /icons: icons related to types of files,
- /icons/file-ext: icons related to file extension
WordPress manages the following files types:
Version 1.0 – March 20th,2015
- New: First release