Ecommerce WD is a highly-functional, user friendly WordPress Ecommerce plugin, which is perfect for developing online stores for any level of complexi
|Author:||WebDorado (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||13-07-2016|
|Total downloads:||63 584|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
Ecommerce WD - Products View
Ecommerce WD - Single Product View
Ecommerce WD - Manufacture
Ecommerce WD - Category
Ecommerce WD - Edit Product
Ecommerce WD - Edit Options
Thank you for your interest in Ecommerce WD.
- WordPress 3.4+
- PHP 5.x
- MySQL 5.x
Perform a new installation
After downloading the ZIP file of the plugin,
- Log in to the administrator panel.
- Go to Plugins Add > New > Upload.
- Click “Choose file” (“Browse”) and select the downloaded zip file of the plugin.
- Click “Install Now” button.
- Click “Activate Plugin” button for activating Ecommerce WD.
- If the installation does not succeed, please contact us at email@example.com.
How do I start configuring Ecommerce WD?
After installation of the plugin you will have an option to run Installation Wizard. If you skip this step, but want to use this option afterwards go to Options > Global > General > Setup Wizard.
As a result of installation three menu sections will be added to your WordPress Dashboard Ecommerce WD, Products and Ecommerce Pages.
Where can I configure the settings of the plugin?
Options menu is the first step while creating an online store. Here you set up general and payment options. Options contain the following tabs:
- Additional charges and discounts,
- Email options,
- Standard pages.
How can I setup main options?
Global Options allow changing date format of the online store, enabling decimals and changing the lists for countries, currencies, order status types and running the setup wizard again. You can enable/disable search, filtering and sorting bases.
By default Ecommerce WD uses its own template for product, manufacturer and category pages, but you can make necessary changes in Manage Templates. General Templates button uses website active theme and generates the pages using design of the theme. This works for most of the themes written strictly in WordPress standard.
Otherwise you can manually add the php code to the template using Import from Theme template option instead. To reset the changes press Custom Template. which is the ecommerce default design.
Is it possible to modify product options?
In Products tab of Ecommerce WD Options you can change weight and dimensions units, as well as enable/disable SKU, UPC, EAN, JAN, ISBN, MPN.
In Feedback tab enable/disable product rating and review possibility.
In Social Media tab you can enable social media sharing buttons and enable Facebook comments instead of standard comments and choose color scheme for the Facebook comments box (light or dark depending on your preference).
Where can I edit checkout settings?
On Ecommerce WD Options > Checkout tab you can enable checkout, allow guest checkout (for non- registered users), redirect to cart after adding an item and enable/disable payment gateways and configure the options using Payment systems button for the all list or click on a payment gateways for a single one.
Without online payment. This option allows check out the product and receive money afterward.
PayPal Standard. In case of PayPal standard you are required to enter only the PayPal address which receives the payment and choose the checkout mode- sandbox (for testing) or production (for actual payment).
PayPal Express. For PayPal Express you need to choose the checkout mode- sandbox (for testing) or production (for actual payment). Then you need to create API signature:
Login to your PayPal (www.paypal.com) account. Make sure that the account is business one. Hit the profile icon on upper right corner, choose Profile and Settings from Business Profile menu.
On the right-hand menu hit My Selling Tools and in Selling Online click on Update hyperlink for API access.
Go to Option 2 and Request API Credentials on the API Access.
Request API signature and click Agree and Submit to generate the API signature.
You should be able to get a similar result:
Copy the generated username, password and signature and fill them in corresponding input fields.
Can I apply tax or discount on products?
Additional Charges and Discounts settings allow you to choose whether to include discounts and taxes in the final price of the product or not and set shipping calculation- per group (in case of identical shipping methods the bundle will be considered as a single unit, whereas in case of different methods for included items the shipping will be calculated for each product separately) of per unit (each unit will have its own shipping charge).
How can I edit user settings?
Navigate to Users tab of Ecommerce WD Options. Here you can enable/disable details necessary for the checkout. You can set the input fields to required as well.
Where can I set up email notifications?
Visit Email Options tab of Ecommerce WD Options.
First specify the general email settings- Administrator email, Email from (to user) and From Name (Administrator username) and choose mailing type- php or smtp depending on your preference.
Email to Administrator tab defines the condition when to send an email, email subject, email mode and email body using custom HTML and placeholders.
Email to User tab defines the condition when to send an email, email subject, email mode and email body using custom HTML and placeholders.
Customer note tab defines whether to send email, email subject, mode and and email body using custom HTML and placeholders. Note that this email is sent when administrator changes the status of the order.
In Failed, Pending, Completed and Refunded tabs choose whether to send email to Administrator and User, define subject, mode and email body using custom HTML and placeholders for each case.
Customer invoice is email manually sent to customers containing their order information and seller information. Define its subject, mode and email body using custom HTML and placeholders.
Is it possible to manage custom pages of the plugin?
Navigate to Standard pages tab of Ecommerce WD Options. Here you can specify permalink structures as well as path component for action page, e.g. Compare or List of license pages.
How can I create a product with the plugin?
Go to Products > Add New. Product is a custom page, where you can add the name and description of the product as post title and content. You can add short description of the product in Short description content area (visible with some of the views) and proceed to Product data box:
Data tab is designed for specifications of the product. Here you can add product model, price, choose discount, tax, set final and market prices, define amount in stock (for unlimited option tick the checkbox) and finally fill in values for SKU (Stock Keeping Unit), UPC (Universal Product Code), EAN (European Article Number), JAN (Japanese Article Number), ISBN (International Standard Book Number) and MPN (Manufacturer Part Number) if applicable.
In Links tab you can add label (e.g. overlays for New, Sales and etc.) to the product and license pages (for terms of product purchase and usage).
For adding parameters or inherit them from category parameters use Parameters tab.
In Shipping tab you can enable shipping for the product and fill in shipping details such as weight and product dimensions. Units for both can be changed in Options menu.
In Media tab you can add various images for the product, as well as include a video.
To make the product page SEO-friendly you can add its own metadata in Meta tags: meta title, meta description and meta keywords.
On the right hand you can choose Product Category, add tags, fill in or choose parameter values and select manufacturer.
Where can I add product categories?
Go to Products > Categories. Here fill in name, slug, parent category, description and meta data, image, choose parameters and tags for the category. Then if applicable enable information and products for this specific category page, subcategory display and category hierarchy.
Set the number of visible products and number of columns. To finalize the changes press Add new category button.
Is it possible to add attributes to products?
You can add the following additional attributes to the products:
Go to Products > Parameters. Here fill in name, slug and description of the parameter. Then choose the type of it:
- Single value. Allows adding a single option, which cannot be adjusted or changed, e.g. Color: White.
- Input. Allows the users to type in parameter option they do prefer.
- Select. Allows the user to select the prefered option among the listed ones.
- Radio. Allows the user to check the prefered single option.
- Checkbox. Allows the user to check multiple options for the product parameter.
Choose whether to have it as a required parameter or not and press Add parameter button.
To add labels to products, go to Products > Labels. Labels are overlay images which are added to differentiate products, e.g. New, 30% off and etc. Here add name, slug, description, upload the overlay image and finally choose the position of it over the image from 4 available positions.
Press Add label button.
To add Manufacturers to products, go to Products > Manufacturer.
Manufacturer is a custom post, where you can fill in the Title and description of the manufacturer as a post title and content, then add the website of the page. Then you need to enable/disable added details display and product display referring to this manufacturer, define their number. As a final step you should fill in metadata and set a featured image and press Publish button.
How can I choose and add themes to ecommerce catalog?
To choose or add new themes for the plugin go to Ecommerce>Themes. Here you can set one of the themes to be default by pressing on star icon next to it. To add new theme press Add new button. Initially the theme will have settings of the theme which is set to default. First you need to add title to the theme and choose whether to have rounded corners for the ecommerce containers.
In Elements tab define styles and colors for header, input fields, buttons and dividers, In Components tab define navigation bar options, user data and product panel, ratings, tabs, alerts, modal header and pagination. In Single Item and Multiple Items tabs you can define styles and colors for single product or multiple product views, enable certain product parameters and characteristics for views.
Where can I manage ratings, discounts and taxes?
You can view all ratings in Rating menu. Product ratings can be deleted. To do so go to Ecommerce>Ratings, select the product, choose the user IP or rating, tick the checkbox and press Delete button.
To create discounts for grouped or single items go to Ecommerce>Discounts. Fill in its title, slug, add description, rate in percentage, start and finish dates. Then press Add new discount button.
To create taxes for grouped or single items go to Ecommerce>Taxes. Fill in its title, slug, description and tax rate. Then press Add new tax button.
Can I adding shipping methods in the plugin?
Go to Ecommerce > Shipping. Fill in the title, slug, description, select the countries, tax, shipping price (with possibility to have free shipping for certain price and higher purchases) and shipping type- per bundle (in case of identical shipping methods the bundle will be considered as a single unit, whereas in case of different methods for included items the shipping will be calculated for each product separately) of per unit (each unit will have its own shipping charge).
Press Add new shipping method button.
Can I tracking orders made with the plugin?
Orders include: ID (sequential number of purchase), User IP, Product, Total Price, Date, Payment method, Order Status, Payment Status. You can sort order by any of this parameters.
Using Actions tab you can delete any order, change the status of it or resend additional information, such as purchase details to a buyer. In this case you will need to check the ID of the user and change the status of it.
From-To. Filter and sort your data with the little calendar icons. Clicking them select the time period to check the history of your online store.
View your store’s performance reports by month, year, week or specific date range. You can track sales in selected period, averages, bestseller items and more. To enable/disable properties just tick the checkbox next to graph.
How can I publish Ecommerce WD on pages or posts?
In editor of a page/post find Ecommerce WD icon (shaped as a shopping cart), click on it. Set up the options and press Insert button. Shortcode uses three tabs for creating product list, categories or manufacturers pages.
Creating category page: Filter the category/categories to display, define the ordering (ascending, descending) and choose whether to display category information alongside the category product display.
Creating Manufacturer page: Define the ordering for the manufacturer list and choose whether to display manufacturer information alongside its listing.
Creating Products page: Here you need to choose the arrangement for the product display:
- Thumbnails. Displays product identical thumbnails with short description.
- Masonry. Displays product thumbnails based on added image proportions and its content length.
- List. Displays products one after another as a list with short description.
- Blog Style. Displays products one after another with its full description similar to blog posts.
- Chess. Displays set of four products, where the content components of products next to each other are inverse.
Then set up the filters for the product display choosing category, manufacturer, maximum and minimum prices, adding date, rating and tags. As a final step define the ordering.
- Changed: Deactivation popup
- Fixed: Error on checkout in some php versions.
- Fixed: Shortcode pop-up style in WP 4.8.
- Changed: Allow empty layout parameter in shortcode.
- Fixed: Shortcode tag module box bug.
- Changed: French translation (Thanks to Florian Martin).
- Fixed: Warnings in setup wizard.
- Fixed: Conflict depend on php version.
- Fixed: Removed help topic from unnecessary pages.
- Fixed: Conflict depend on php version.
- Changed: Removed support forum link.
- Fixed: Conflict depend on php version.
- Fixed: Rename session id parameter name to avoid conflict with hostings.
- Added: Possibility add multiple emails for administrator.
- Added: Support forum link.
- Added: ‘wde_activate’ action hook.
- Changed: Hide not configured payment buttons.
- Fixed: Total price with discount.
- Fixed: Product shipping costs calculation with multiple classes.
- Fixed: Save free shipping for orders over a certain price.
- Fixed: Product view parameters tab.
- Fixed: User email on user management page.
- Changed: Check required parameters in frontend.
- Added: Ecommerce WD Stripe Integration add-on support.
- Added: Overview page.
- Chanaged: Generate styles on theme save.
- Fixed: Quick view styles.
- Added: Shipping zones.
- Added: Shipping classes.
- Added: Show shipping on shoppin cart page (optional).
- Added: Allow to select country on shopping cart page (optional).
- Added: Shipping default destination (optional).
- Fixed: Removed products data table empty columns from orders and email.
- Fixed: Remove out of stock product price from overall amount and disable quantity in shopping cart.
- Fixed: Mobile in email.
- Fixed: Filter by category.
- Fixed: Product save with input type parameter.
- Fixed: Less helper conflict.
- Fixed: Removed empty columns from orders and email.
- Fixed: Total price bug in checkout store function.
- Fixed: Parameters price bug in paypal.
- Fixed: Translations.
- Added: Bestsellers add-on.
- Added: Top rated products add-on.
- Fixed: Admin styles on WordPress 4.7.
- Fixed: Widget in theme customization page.
- Added: Latest product add-on.
- Fixed: JS error in back end popups on WordPress 4.7.
- Fixed: Frontend content language in AJAX response on WordPress 4.7.
- Fixed: Styles on Twenty Seventeen theme.
- Fixed: Add image as paypal express button.
- Fixed: Display bug on IE.
- Fixed: Paypal Express button in Quick View.
- Changed: Distinguished error messages.
- Changed: Paypal Express button style.
- Fixed: Shipping for all countries.
- Changed: Paypal Express functionality.
- Changed: Single line output.
- Changed: Distinguish free and pro styles/scripts versions.
- Fixed: Single quote in parameter name.
- Fixed: Update parameter value name on product update.
- Added: Export orders as csv.
- Fixed: Slide down checkout and remove buttons from shopping cart.
- Fixed: License page.
- Added: Tax classes export/import as csv.
- Added: Calculate tax based on country,state,postcode and/or city.
- Added: Tax priority.
- Added: Compound taxes.
- Added: Enter price with tax.
- Added: Include tax in price during checkout and in shopping cart.
- Added: Calculate tax based on customer billing or shipping address or shop base address.
- Added: Possibility to add price suffix.
- Added: Display tax as a single total or itemized.
- Added: Base location for shop.
- Fixed: Send invoice to multiple customers.
- Fixed: Tooltips in frontend.
- Changed: Removed products data page from checkout.
- Added: Mini cart add-on.
- Added: Hook to add menu to Ecommerce-WD menu.
- Added: Hook to add tab to Ecommerce-WD Options page tab and subtab.
- Fixed: Remove parameters box from products edit page sidebar.
- Fixed: Item checkout with filters widget.
- Added: Filters add-on
- Fixed: Quick view.
- Added: Shopping cart link on add to cart.
- Added: Translations.
- Fixed: Add to cart, Remove from shopping cart, Rate in some reasons.
- Fixed: Paypal SSL Version.
- Changed: Product parameters info in email and order details in backend.
- Fixed: Checkout without billing/shipping country.
- Changed: Translations source texts
- Added: Admin notices.
- Changed: Help topics links.
- Fixed: Line breaks in description and short description.
- Fixed: Category shortcode bug.
- Fixed: Product price bug.
- Fixed: Conflict with Yoast SEO plugin.
- Fixed: Payments additional parameters save in some case.
- Fixed: Save template bug if external folder and/or theme php in internal folder can’t be created.
- Fixed: Multiple shortcodes error.
- Fixed: Truncating description with html.
- Fixed: Conflict with All In One SEO Pack plugin.
- Fixed: Masonry view bug.
- Fixed: Minor bug
- Initial version