Easy WP LaTeX provides a very easy way to display math and equations in your posts using LaTeX. Lets you customize colors and sizes of your equations.
|Author:||Manoj Thulasidas (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||04-03-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||18 042|
Click to start download
The easiest way to install this plugin is to use the WordPress Admin interface. Go to your admin dashboard, find the “Plugins” menu, and click on “Add New”. Search for this plugin and click on “Install Now” and follow the WordPress instructions.
If you want to download it and manually install, you can again use the WordPress dashboard interface. First download the plugin zip file to your local computer. Then go to your admin dashboard, find the “Plugins” menu, and click on “Add New”. After clicking on the “Add New” menu item as above, click on “Upload” (below the title “Install Plugins” near the top). Browse for your downloaded zip file, upload it and activate the plugin.
How come there is not a single frequently asked question?
Two possible reasons.
- Easy WP LaTeX is so simple and straight-forward that no question could be thought of.
- More likely, the plugin is too new for any questions.
- V5.20: Compatibility with WP4.8. Sunset edition. [Aug 1, 2017]
- V5.10: Compatibility with WordPress 4.5. [May 12, 2015]
- V5.01: Minor interface and documentation changes. [Feb 25, 2016]
- V5.00: Deprecating translation interface in favor of Google translation. [Feb 23, 2016]
- V4.90: Compatibility with WordPress 4.4. [Dec 5, 2015]
- V4.82: Refactoring changes. [Nov 7, 2015]
- V4.81: Enhancements in the admin interface. [Oct 17, 2015]
- V4.80: Adding a filter to ensure that post excerpts show equations as well. Adding an option (in the Pro version) to cache equations in the database and moving the cache directory to WP uploads folder. [Sep 16, 2015]
- V4.71: Documentation changes. [Sep 13, 2015]
- V4.70: Compatibility with WordPress 4.3. [Aug 10, 2015]
- V4.60: Compatibility with WordPress 4.2. [April 25, 2015]
- V4.51: Launching a demo site. [April 11, 2015]
- V4.50: Admin page and documentation changes. [April 8, 2015]
- V4.30: Compatibility with WP4.1. [Jan 8, 2015]
- V4.21: Minor change to the admin interface. [Sep 9, 2011]
- V4.20: Compatibility with WP4.0. [Sep 7, 2014]
- V4.13: Updating a few language files, minor documentation changes. [Jun 18, 2014]
- V4.12: Updating a few language files, minor documentation changes. [Jun 18, 2014]
- V4.11: Compatibility with WordPress V3.9. [Apr 18, 2014]
- V4.10: Major refactoring changes in options handling. [Apr 16, 2014]
- V4.00: Major changes to the design — adding a translation interface, getting ready to change options handling. [Mar 24, 2014]
- V3.41: Minor compatibility and documentation changes. [Dec 27, 2013]
- V3.40: Compatibility checks for WordPress V3.8. Admin page enhancements. [Dec 19, 2013]
- V3.30: Compatibility checks for WordPress V3.7. [Nov 11, 2013]
- V3.20: Now available in your own language using machine translation curtsey of Google and Microsoft. [May 22, 2013]
- V3.12: Documentation changes only. [Apr 6, 2013]
- V3.11: Bug fixes (Fatal error: Call-time pass-by-reference has been removed). [Jan 28, 2013]
- V3.10: Admin interface modifications. [Sep 30, 2012]
- V3.05: Taking care of some debug notices from WordPress debug mode. [Aug 28, 2012]
- V3.04: Testing for WP3.41. [July 11, 2012]
- V3.03: Renaming the plugin — dropping the word Lite. [May 7, 2012]
- V3.02: Minor bug fix. [Apr 21, 2012]
- V3.01: Documentation changes and minor code cleanup. [Apr 21, 2012]
- V3.00: Lite version release to WP repository. [Mar 3, 2012]
- V2.01: Documentation and admin-page display changes. Non-critical. [Aug 30, 2011]
- V2.00: Renaming the plugin to Easy WP LaTeX to avoid name clash with another program (unrelated to WordPress). [Jun 23, 2011]
- V1.40: Making caching optional, improving the admin page interface, W3C certification. [Jul 15, 2009]
- V1.31: Coding improvements, replacing “absmiddle” attribute with style:vertical-align. [Jan 5, 2009]
- V1.30: Theme-specific configurations saved, so that if you switch back and forth between themes, you don’t have to change the settings. [Dec 28, 2008]
- V1.20: Tested with Wordprss 2.7. Style modifications in the Admin-menu page to match the new Wordprss. [Dec 13, 2008]
- V1.10: Added a color picker to customize the color. (Color picker by http://jscolor.com). Implemented WordPress style sheets for better look and feel integration. Added an option to change the output font size. Coding improvements. [Dec. 7, 2008]
- V1.01: Added “Settings” link to the WP plugin page. [Nov 30, 2008]
- V1.00: Initial release. [Nov 29, 2008]