Easy WP turns WordPress into a super-simple cms. It lists all pages and can tap into google analytics reports thanks to imthiaz.
|Author:||Luc Princen (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.3.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||04-04-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||5 833|
Click to start download
Easy WP turns your wordpress-admin into a super-simple CMS. It allows your clients to easily edit there pages and content. Next to that it can tap into tap into google analytics reports thanks to imthiaz, so your clients can check there website stats themselves.
This isn't a plugin to make developers' lives easier. It's for your clients, the ones you are building a small (pages only) website for.
Easy WP is the brainchild of collaboration between To Wonder multimedia and Motief:Collectief. We use it for every small website, that needs a simple admin. If you're interested in extending the simple CMS, please contact us at http://www.easy-wp.com, we are working on Easy-WP capable plugins like news, small webshop, portfolio, gallery, but we'll be charching a small amount of money for those extra functionalities.
Help! i can’t see my dashboard anymore!
That’s true, Easy WP hides your normal dashboard… click on the button labelled ‘Admin View’ to
get your normal dashboard back up. Then click on ‘Simple view’ to go back to Easy WP.
How can I add and delete pages?
Easy WP is a plugin for people who have very simple websites. We use it for our smaller clients.
And we don’t want them adding and deleting pages, because it completely screws up there menu’s and links.
But we are planning an Easy WP settings page where this feature will be possible.
- Changed the rules; admins can toggle between admin/simple view, other roles can’t
- Updated the look and feel
- Improved interface
- New ‘featured image’ window
- Added compatibility for WordPress 3.3
- Added WordPress 3.2 support
- Added a settingspage
- Added a setting for displaying the Simple / Advanced button to everyone or just admins
- Added a setting for creating and deleting pages
- Added plugin documentation
- Added a Easy-WP Plugin detection
- Added drag & drop page/post deletion
- Internationalized (default language is english, dutch is still available)
- Simplified the medialibrary.
- Replaced wordpress.com stats with Google Analytics
- Added new layout-items (so you always know where you are)
- Added a page-preloader
- First stable version