Attach files during checkout process on cart page with ease.
|Author:||Fahad Mahmood (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.1.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||26-10-2015|
|Total downloads:||32 876|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
Attachments displaying in order email and order receipts as well.
Settings Page > Attachments display in emails is an optional feature. You can turn this OFF.
WooCommerce Order View > Attachments are displayed in metabox.
Wrong filetype and size will turn the selected file red with appropriate warning message.
Upload progress view in PRO version.
Upload progress post view in PRO version.
Wrong filetype and size will turn the selected file red with appropriate warning message in PRO version.
Optional settings to restrict upload fields display to a few selected products.
Is this compatible with all WordPress themes?
Yes, it is compatible with all WordPress themes which are developed according to the WordPress theme development standards.
How can i report an issue to the plugin author?
It’s better to post on support forum but if you need it be fixed on urgent basis then you can reach me through my blog too. You can find my blog link above.
What are the basic or free features offered?
In basic version you can upload one file, restrict file-type, set error message and caption text, disable or enable extra fields on checkout page. You can display upload field on cart page and checkout page.
What are the exenteded or premium features offered?
Premium features are those in which you might will need some customizations and it would require my input in term of time and cost. Like, a number of loading animations are provided so you can match them with your WordPress theme or choice. You can allow uploading multiple files. Upload directory can be changed over and over again without any conflict with the previous directory path.
You can display upload fields on Product page as well. Obviously this feature will involve more complexity and reporting details, that’s why it’s a premium feature.
You can restrict the image file dimensions as well, it’s another complex area and you can have some different request as another improvement.
May i restrict the upload files to a few selected products only?
Yes. By default all products will have upload fields but if you will select any checkbox so it will be restricted to the allowed/checked products only. Don’t forget that upload field will only work when a user will select a product for cart. It means, it only consider the items which are added to cart. Quantity doesn’t matter though.
There are three pages which can have upload file display.
1) Single Product Page
2) Cart Page
3) Checkout Page
Condition: If a product is in the cart so because of that product permission status, upload fields will be displayed or simply do not select any checkbox and it will work for all.
Above all, i am always open to your suggestions. Either you use FREE or PREMIUM version, whoever suggest me a feature so i acknowledge the name in changelog with thanks. This plugin reached at this level with all of your help and suggestions.
- Checkout page with page refresh option, CSS refined. [Thanks to Steve Penner]
- Download upload directory featured added in premium version. [Thanks to Ms. Rommel]
- Savy change event triggered on load. [Thanks to Katja Rommel]
- Product page hooks added on settings and improved redirections on front-end. [Thanks to Steve Penner]
- Languages reviewed. [Thanks to Rais Sufyan]
- Browse buttons display condition at once and one at a time, a new feature introduced. [Thanks to Brett Polakowski]
- Product page will not forget the selections on refresh now. [Thanks to Katja Rommel]
- Added a few checks on checkout page. [Thanks to Damon Henrichs]
- Added a few checks on eufdc initlize area. [Thanks to Katja Rommel]
- Added another condition for post_parent=0. [Thanks to WP Docs Plugin Team]
- Product page position changed. [Thanks to Ms. Rommel]
- German & French languages are added. [Thanks to Abu Usman]
- WooCommerce installed/activated check. [Thanks to Nick]
- Spanish translation added. [Thanks to J.J. González Haro]
- Product page reload feature revised.
- Synchronous XMLHttpRequest related patch added. [Thanks to J.J. González Haro]
- Settings page updated with upload_max_filesize and post_max_size. [Thanks to J.J. González Haro]
- Another PHP Warning has been fixed. [Thanks to pbatson]
- Another PHP Notice has been fixed. [Thanks to Stefano]
- Order ID related PHP snippet improved. [Thanks to Infocon]
- wc_get_cart_url and wc_get_checkout_url implemented with conditions. [Thanks to displaysales]
- wc_checkout_order_processed related script reviewed and improved. [Thanks to Mihail Tirdea]
- Cart page ajax reload revised. [Thanks to Dennis Schmelter]
- Single products can have dedicated attachments now. [Thanks to Jon Stanton]
- Single product, cart and checkout pages are tested again with required check. [Thanks to Matthias Collomp]
- Single product page hook updated. [Thanks to Jon Stanton]
- Proceed to checkout button hyperlink handled for file required check. [Thanks to Matthias Collomp]
- Added an additional check for single product page. [Thanks to Daniel Garcia]
- WooCommerce checkout page files uploading has been improved by handling useless errors. [Thanks to Katja Rommel]
- Single product can have upload file buttons without adding to cart, product should be selected from optional tab in settings first. [Thanks to Daniel Garcia]
- Added an additional option to restrict users to login/register prior file upload. [Thanks to Silvia Todorova]
- Added an additional form class to cover WooCommerce cart-form in recent version. [Thanks to Daniel Garcia]
- Introduced a secure way to access the uploaded files without revealing the path to the public users. [Thanks to thomassultana]
- Proceed to checkout button avoided on cart page in recent version. [Thanks to fancyaddict]
- A few HTML elements are revised and rechecked the uploaded files URL. [Thanks to Suzanne Jones]
- Upload directory is available with writable status and it’s parent directories as well. [Thanks to Anthony Geraud]
- https related ABSPATH and home_url() issue fixed. [Thanks to Grahesh Parker]
- History pushstate related issue traced. [Thanks to Tor André Sandum]
- Excluded a-save-ignore class from jQuery savy script. [Thanks to Thomas Sultana]
- Optional settings are added with selection of products to restrict upload files. [Thanks to Daniel Garcia]
- Uploading images checkout page and unfiltered types area revised. [Thanks to Katja Rommel]
- WooCommerce product reviews submission related issue resolved. [Thanks to ash chop]
- WooCommerce session hook changed to wp for better results.
- Fatal error fixed related to get_cart(). [Thanks to Archie & Adolit]
- Fatal error fixed, updated plugin and used alternative instead of get_cart_contents_count(). [Thanks to Archie]
- Uploading images from product page. [Thanks to maazsharifkhan34]
- Loading animation image can be changed.
- And a few more important improvements.
- Uploading images checkout page, WooCommerce errors related issues fixed. [Thanks to Katja Rommel]
- Uploaded file path corrected with home_url() duplication. [Thanks to Giulio Soligo]
- Page refresh after each upload on checkout page added on settings page as an option. [Thanks Jeffrey Stilwell]
- Uploading images under notes not working, fixed. [Thanks to Katja Rommel]
- Automatically placing order after upload, fixed. [Thanks Jeffrey Stilwell]
- Improved the uploaded items list, will show nothing if not uploaded anything. [Thanks to Dekadinious]
- Uploading images without page refresh. [Thanks to Katja Rommel]
- Automatic updates for premium version added.
- Separate uploads directory feature added. [Thanks to Dennis Schmelter]
- Proceed to checkout button text issue resolved. [Thanks to Kim & Angel Domino Evers]
- Layout disturbance controlled. [Thanks to Mike]
- Plugin will not generate thumbnails for file type images.
- Multiple attachments in email with pending status of WooCommerce Orders. [Thanks to Dennis Schmelter]
- Uploading feature refined on checkout page.
- Upload feature refined on checkout page. [Thanks to Choy Jin Xiang]
- For password protected pages/posts, an exception has been added. [Thanks to MediaWorks]
- Image dimensions related improvements made. [Thanks to Dax Castro]
- Sanitized input and fixed direct file access issues.
- Required file error thing managed. [Thanks to x2keys]
- Redirect glitch has been sorted out. [Thanks to Geetar]
- Upload and proceed to checkout module refined. [Thanks to Dalan Decker]
- Upload and proceed to checkout module improved. [Thanks to Alexis Lassartre]
- Problem with error messages has been resolved. [Thanks to arikver]
- Braintree related payment processing compatibility added. [Thanks to Georg Winkler]
- For password protected pages, an exception has been added. [Thanks to Mark]
- Multiple attachments in email > problem has been fixed. [Thanks to Alex Hoogeboom]
- Checkout Page > After notes added. [Thanks to Andy Towler]
- Cart page > empty fields > redirect to checkout. [Thanks to Michael Quiles]
- HTML elements can be used in caption and error boxes. [Thanks to Sam Strayer]
- Plugin is now translatable.
- Session removed from init. [Thanks to Brandon D]
- Uploaded files are visible in customer order receipt email. [Thanks to Peter Outshoorn]
- Uploaded files are visible in my account > orders and order confirmation page. [Thanks to alexander77]
- Attachment path issue resolved. [Thanks to Tim Burgess]
- Shipping and billing details can be optionally disabled in WooCommerce checkout process.
- Plugin is available in other languages too. Initially offered in Brazilian Portuguese. [Thanks to Anderson Gomes]
- An important conditional tweak. [Thanks to leonbax & ladyinc3]
- Cart and Checkout pages validation refined again.
- Cart and Checkout pages validation refined. [Thanks to Daniel Mesteru]
- Enque style and script related fix. [Thanks to thaikolja]
- An important update. [Thanks to Luan Cuba]
- An important update. [Thanks to Thomas LEFEVRE]
- An important update. [Thanks to Dave Jones]
- An important update.
- An important update.
- An important update.