EasyScroll adds an endless feed of posts to your site wherever you choose (even custom post types!).
|Author:||Joel Worsham (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||3.9.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||28-05-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 190|
Click to start download
Your site just got awesome
EasyScroll is the answer to your question, "How can my site be AWESOME?". This plugin will add a sense of fluidity and interactivity to your site, causing your viewers to stay longer, read more posts, and probably buy you a Ferrari (okay... maybe only 2 out of those 3 things).
So, what the heck is EasyScroll?
EasyScroll is simple, really. All it does is add a "lazy load" of posts, pages, or any custom post type to your site, wherever you want. This means that when a user scrolls to the bottom of your site, more posts will load in, WITHOUT the need of a page refresh.
So what does this mean for you?
Well, this means that viewers will probably be more apt to want to stay on that page longer and read more posts, causing your site to gain some traction and views.
EasyScroll is very customizable too. You can...
- Choose where the posts will be loaded to.
- Choose how many posts will be loaded each time.
- Select an awesome, animated loading-image from 10 different options (possibly more to come!)
- Change how far down a viewer must scroll to load in new posts.
- Choose which pages to use on.
- Use custom post types.
- Sort by one of many options (including custom meta!).
So what are you waiting for? Download EasyScroll now, and see how awesome your site really can be!
This plugin is in beta. Be sure to leave feedback and reviews to help improve it!
- The initial release of the beta version of EasyScroll.