Start selling digital products on your site in just a few minutes. No Coding Required. Official PayPal Partner.
|Author:||Scott Paterson (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||13-03-2015|
|Total downloads:||10 817|
Click to start download
- Sign in to your WordPress site as an administrator.
- In the main menu go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for PayPal Digital Downloads and click install.
- Configure values in the settings page.
- In a page or post editor you will see a new button called “Digital Downloads” located right above the text area beside the Add Media button. By using this you can create a shortcode for a Buy Now button.
How do I use this plugin
In a page or post editor you will see a new button called “PayPal Digital Downloads” located right above the text area beside the Add Media button.
By using this you can automatically create a shortcode for a Buy Now button.
Can I put more then one shortcode on the same post / page?
Yes, there is no limit to the amount you can put on one post / page, or your entire site.
- Bug fix – More then one button on a page / post was not properly opening the popup window.
- Bug fix – Fixed header issue. (Special thanks to Nick M)
- Added feature – Allow guest checkout.
- Bug fix release – attempt to fix headers already sent error caused on some servers
- Bug fix release
- Initial release