Connects Easify V4.x Small Business Software to your WooCommerce online shop,
allowing you to synchronise stock levels between your physical shop and …
|Author:||Easify (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-04-2017|
Click to start download
Easify, the only software you need to run your small business, including stock control, billing, purchasing, accounting, reporting etc...
Setup, simply enter your Easify WooCommerce Plugin subscription details and the Easify Plugin will connect to your Easify Server automatically.
Orders, here you can configure how WooCommerce orders are sent to your Easify Server.
Customers, these settings are used when customers are automatically raised in Easify.
Coupons, the Easify WooCommerce Plugin supports WooCommerce coupons.
Shipping, map various WooCommerce shipping options to your Easify Server.
Payment, configure how WooCommerce payments are recorded in Easify.
Logging, if you need it you can enable detailed logging for the Easify WooCommerce Plugin.
- WordPress 4.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- Some payment gateways require fsockopen support (for IPN access)
- WooCommerce 2.6.2 or greater
- Easify V4.39.1 or greater
- Requires open outgoing ports in the range 1234 to 1260, some hosts may block these
- Requires open outgoing port 443, some hosts may block outgoing ports
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of the Easify WooCommerce Connector, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Easify Server WooCommerce” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Alternatively you can download the plugin and upload it from within the WordPress control panel, Add New > Upload Plugin option.
What is Easify?
Easify is a software application for small business that runs on PCs or laptops
with Microsoft Windows.
It provides you with stock control, invoicing, quoting, purchasing,
EPOS software, accounting, reporting and more…
What does the Easify V4.x WooCommerce Connector do?
This plugin connects your Easify V4.x Small Business Software with your
WooCommerce online shop.
Easify V4.x gives you EPOS, Stock Control, Billing, Purchasing and Accounting
all in one easy to use package.
With this plugin and WooCommerce, Orders that are placed via your WooCommerce
enabled website will be automatically sent to your Easify Server.
Products that you add to your Easify Server using Easify Pro V4.x will be
automatically uploaded to your WooCommerce enabled website.
As you sell products in your traditional shop, your stock levels will be
automatically synchronised with your WooCommerce online shop.
Where do I get Easify V4.x Software?
You can purchase Easify from our website – http://www.easify.co.uk
Where do I get support?
+44 (0)1305 303040
- Fixed issue with multiple image uploads when images are stored in local file system on Easify Server.
- Added support for multiple product images to be uploaded from Easify to the
product WooCommerce gallery (requires you to be running Easify V4.56 or later).
- When stock level is set to zero, WooCommerce now displays ‘Out of stock’.
- Fixed error when attempting to save Coupon or Shipping SKUs in Easify Settings.
- Resolved error where outbound Product Info update notifications could get stuck in the Easify Pro eCommerce Channel queue.
- Improved error handling when destination Easify Server unreachable.
- Tested with WordPress 4.9.
- Added support for product tags being uploaded from Easify V4.47 or later.
- Fixed issue where duplicate product images were uploaded whenever product updated.
- Fixed issue where wp-config not found on certain web servers.
- Modified product upload code to use json instead of XML.
- Improved support for 3rd party WooCommerce shipping plugins.
- Tested with WordPress 4.8
- Resolved source control issue.
- Fixed issue with debug logging when Easify plugin logging enabled.
- Improved basic authentication handling for certain web hosts
- Plugin now supports WordPress being installed in a subdirectory
- Fixed CURL error when running PHP > 7.0.7 and CURL < 7.41.0
- Initial release for Easify V4.x.