Helps you to backup your tweets while allowing you to have a site to display your twitter archive. Built-in support for importing to custom post types
|Author:||DsgnWrks (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||25-08-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||4 170|
Click to start download
In the spirit of WordPress and "owning your data," this plugin will allow you to import and backup your tweets to your WordPress site. Includes robust options to allow you to control the imported posts formatting including built-in support for WordPress custom post-types, custom taxonomies, post-formats. Add an unlimited number of user accounts for backup and importing.
Plugin is built with developers in mind and has many filters to manipulate the imported posts.
1.1.0: Updated to work with the Twitter 1.1 API. Uses the TwitterWP library.
After adding a user, this is the options panel you'll be presented with. If you select a custom post-type in the post-type selector, the options may change based on the post-type's supports, as well as any custom taxonomies.
- Add cron/auto-import feature.
- Use TwitterText lib to parse tweent text and add links, replace urls with tweet entities etc.
- Use twitter text for post-title/slug instead of just timestamp.
- Allow setting to post-format even if theme doesn’t support.
- Only set timezone during import if we have one set in WP settings
- Update the TwitterWP library to fix url encoding issues.
dw_twitter_api_get_tweetsfilter for overriding the TwitterWP method for getting tweets. This enables importing from favorites/lists, etc.
- Updated to work with the Twitter 1.1 API. Uses the TwitterWP library.
- Fixed incorrectly named function
- Fixed a bug where imported tweet times could be set to the future