Display your WooCommerce store on your Facebook page. Automatic import. No coding. 10 products listed FREE FOREVER.
|Author:||Appsmav (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-06-2016|
|Total downloads:||2 493|
Click to start download
- Upload “Display WooCommerce Shop on your Facebook Page” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Use the Settings->Display WooCommerce Shop on your Facebook Page to configure the plugin
- A setup screen will now display your WordPress Admin email & name for your review. Clicking on the Next button will create a free account on https://appsmav.com.
- You will now be taken to the next screen and click on the ‘launch your app’ button which will redirect you to the admin panel on https://appsmav.com. Here you can now configure the service.
Is ‘Display WooCommerce Shop on your Facebook Page’ app free?
Yes, itis absolutely free for displaying upto 10 products from your Woocommerce store. NOTE: the products will be randomly pulled. Sorry, you cannot select the 10 products that you’d like to display or the order of display.
What features are included in the free version?
All features except the white label upgrade (this is optional). This feature allows you to remove our branding from the front end and upload your own branding. Also, please note that the free version only lists upto 10 products.
What kind of support do I get?
‘Display WooCommerce Shop on your Facebook Page’ plugin is very easy and fast to set up. If you ever need assistance, we are here to support you. For any pre-sales or product inquiries, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Existing customers, please send email to email@example.com . For Free products, our support turnaround is 48 hours but usually much quicker.
I have another question, what do I do?
Contact us Anytime! For any pre-sales or product inquiries, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Initial release.