auto dismiss try gutenberg nag dashboard widget when is activated or automatically when put on mu-plugins directory
|Author:||Luciano Croce (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.9-beta3|
|WordPress version tested:||5.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||05-11-2017|
|Total downloads:||2 298|
Click to start download
Dashboard Widget Enabled - Screenshot 1 of 6
Dashboard Widget Disabled - Screenshot 2 of 6
Option Settings Page - Screenshot 3 of 6
As single Plugin Enabled - Screenshot 4 of 6
As mu-plugins Enabled - Screenshot 5 of 6
Old Dashoard Widget - Screenshot 6 of 6
Callout Configuration Option Settings
Conditionally dismiss “try Gutenberg” callout.
By default “try Gutenberg” callout is dismissed for all users type!
Once activated adds new options to the Settings -> Writing screen:
- Dismiss for all users.
- Dismiss for all users that not edit posts (edit_posts capability).
- Dismiss for all users specified (only for checked users).
Plugin approved in the directory on 2017-11-05
Detailed changes are available on GitHub.
Beta version is available on GitHub.
Expected new versions in 2018: 1.0.5 and 1.0.6.
Release Date: October 10, 2018 (in becoming)
- Code cleanup and optimization
- Improved multisite compatibility
- Improved text strings for optimize translations
- Preemptive support for transients (when possible)
- Preemptive support for Dismiss Gutenberg Editor
- Preemptive support for WordPress 4.9.9-alpha
- Preemptive support for WordPress 5.0.1-alpha
- Preemptive support for WordPress 5.1-alpha
- Preemptive support for PHP 7.3+
- NEW Dismissed Gutenberg Demo Menu Nag
Release Date: August 06, 2018
- Compatible with WordPress 4.9.8
- Work with WordPress 4.9.8
- Preemptive support for WordPress 5.0-alpha
- Replaced register_activation_hook for mu-plugins compatibility
- NEW Add uninstall routine (only for single activation)
- FIXED Add missed muplugins_loaded function
Release Date: August 02, 2018
- Compatible with WordPress 4.9.8-RC3
- Compatible with WordPress 4.9.8-RC2
- Compatible with WordPress 4.9.8-RC1
- Compatible with WordPress 4.9.8-beta3
- Compatible with WordPress 4.9.8-beta2
- Compatible with WordPress 4.9.8-beta1-43502
- NEW Add callout configuration option settings
- NEW Add date_i18n autoformat – Thanks to Garrett Hyder!
- NEW Add get_locale autoformat – Thanks to Pascal Birchler!
- NEW Add requested variables to meet plugin guidelines
Release Date: March 22, 2018
- Compatible with WordPress 4.9.5-beta1-42869
- Work with WordPress 4.9.5-beta1-42869
Release Date: November 05, 2017
- Compatible with WordPress 4.9-beta3
- Work with WordPress 4.9-beta3
- Make sure that run under WP 4.9-beta3 or greater
- Work with PHP 5.2.4 to 7.1+ ~ 7.2+
- Make sure that run under PHP 5.2.4 or greater
- Compatible with MySQL 5.5+ and 5.6+ or greater
- Compatible with MariaDB 5.5+ and 10.0+ or greater
- Compatible with GlotPress translations
- Compatible with load_plugin_textdomain Function
- Compatible with load_muplugin_textdomain Function
Release Date: October 30, 2017
- First initial release of the plugin
- Use the filter hook and not the action hook
- Compatible with WordPress Multisite
- Compatible with mu-plugins directory
- Compatible with 1st step installation setup
- Compatible with the Famous 5 Minute Installation
- Compatible with MySQL 5.0+ or greater
- Requires WordPress Version 4.9-beta3 or greater
- Requires PHP Version 5.2.4 or greater