Redefines the location of the /mu-plugins directory to ensure that no code published to the default location will automatically run on your website.
|Author:||Dave McHale (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.4.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||26-08-2014|
Click to start download
What other features will you add to this plugin?
Kicking around ideas, but always open to user input as well. Currently debating…
- Deletion of /mu-plugins directory, if found
- Creating cron to cycle the fake directory name (don’t want to do this too frequently though since it touches wp-config.php)
If you definitely want to see one of these, or have an idea of your own, let me know!
- Moved where definitions live inside wp-config.php, to ensure it is always ABOVE the wp-settings.php include
- Updated CONST definitions to be proper directory/url paths instead of partials
- Updated CONST definitions to remove the “if isDefined()” checks. We want to ensure that WE always take precedence.
- Initial Release