Redefines the location of the /mu-plugins directory to ensure that no code published to the default location will automatically run on your website.
|Author:||Dave McHale (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.4.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||26-08-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
What other features will you add to this plugin?
Kicking around ideas, but always open to user input as well. Currently debating…
- Deletion of /mu-plugins directory, if found
- Creating cron to cycle the fake directory name (don’t want to do this too frequently though since it touches wp-config.php)
If you definitely want to see one of these, or have an idea of your own, let me know!
- Moved where definitions live inside wp-config.php, to ensure it is always ABOVE the wp-settings.php include
- Updated CONST definitions to be proper directory/url paths instead of partials
- Updated CONST definitions to remove the “if isDefined()” checks. We want to ensure that WE always take precedence.
- Initial Release