Control who sees the WP Toolbar when viewing your site.
|Author:||Michael Dance (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||31-07-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||22 108|
|Active installs:||4 000+|
Click to start download
- Log into your WordPress dashboard and go to Plugins → Add New
- Search for “Disable Toolbar”
- Click “Install Now” under the Disable Toolbar plugin
- Click “Activate Now”
- Download the plugin from the download button on this page
- Unzip the file, and upload the resulting
disable-toolbarfolder to your
- Log into your WordPress dashboard and go to Plugins
- Click “Activate” under the Disable Toolbar plugin
- Initial release.