Disables both external and internal embedding functions to avoid slow page render, instability and SEO…
|Author:||LittleBizzy (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.4|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-11-2017|
|Total downloads:||14 466|
|Active installs:||4 000+|
Click to start download
- Upload to
- Activate via WP Admin > Plugins
- Test plugin is working by pasting a media URL (such as a YouTube video) into your post editor
How can I change this plugin’s settings?
For speed, security, and simplicity, there is no settings page.
How can I whitelist certain sources?
Please review the readme for more information about the below defined constant:
I have a suggestion, how can I let you know?
Please avoid leaving negative reviews in order to get a feature implemented. Instead, we kindly ask that you post your feedback on the wordpress.org support forums by tagging this plugin in your post. If needed, you may also contact our homepage.
- updated plugin meta
- plugin re-written using PHP namespaces
- plugin uses object-oriented codebase
- support for
- (whitelist certain embed sources using a defined constant)
- added warning for Multisite installations
- updated recommended plugins
- tested with WP 4.9
- support for
- added recommended plugins notice
- added WP.org rating request notice
- initial release
- tested with PHP 7.0