This plugin performs a simple task of disabling email notifications that are sent by WordPress…
|Author:||Blogies Tools (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||5.5|
|WordPress version tested:||5.7.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||15-08-2020|
|Total downloads:||52 271|
|Active installs:||20 000+|
Click to start download
Since WordPress 5.5, if you have enabled plugin or theme auto-update you will receive an email notification when a plugin or them auto-update is successful or when it has failed.
If you manage a dozen of websites, then the constant stream of auto-update emails may be annoying.
This plugin seeks to cure the problem by automatically disabling plugin and themes email auto-update notifications.
All other notification will be ON. This plugin only stops plugin and theme auto-update notifications. Not core WordPress updates.
More about the Plugin
- This is a lightweight plugin that is less than 2 kb and has zero effect on your website load speed
- No settings are required. Just install the plugin, activate, and you are done. .
- It is compatible with the latest version of WordPress.
- Plugin article page.
There are no settings. This plugin does its magic without any settings.
*Release Date – 12 May 2021 *
- Updated compatibility with version 5.7.1
- Changed plugin author website
Release Date – 25 November 2020
- Updated compatibility with version 5.6
- Modified Plugin description text for clarity
1.0 initial release.