Payment gateway for Woocommerce, enables payments by SEPA mandate. – powered by PayIBAN.
|Author:||van Stein en Groentjes (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-02-2017|
Click to start download
Using this plugin requires Woocommerce within your WordPress installation and a PayIBAN account.
How to install this plugin:
1. After download locate the “payiban-digital-mandata-woocommerce.zip” file on your computer
2. Login into your WordPress-site and go to Plugins > Add New to upload the new plugin.
3. Click on Uploads in the top menu.
4. Click Choose File and select the .zip file you had located in step 1. Press okay.
5. Once you have your file selected, click on Install Now.
6. Activate the plugin right after upload.
After activation you will receive an email containing your PayIBAN-credentials
7. Login into your PayIBAN account.
8. Select your username and password from the API and Plugin section.
9. Login into WordPress-site and go to Woocommerce settings.
10. Select Check out and go to PayIBAN.
11. Use username and password to connect plugin with your PayIBAN account.
What do I need to do after installation of this plugin?
Register your free PayIBAN account and connect your PayIBAN account to the plugin. Connecting the plugin with your PayIBAN account ensures that your payments are converted into SEPA direct debits and SEPA Direct debit files.
How do I activate this plugin?
Two steps validation: Step 1. After installation of the plugin in your Word-press site you need to activate it. After registration of your PayIBAN account you need to activate the plugin by filling in the username and password from your PayIBAN account.
- Added per day and per week options.
- Small bug fixes.
- You can now specify discount in cents.
- You can add a custom return url
- Added the option to specify fixed first term instead of fixed discount.
- Small bug fixes.
- Added the option to specify first term discounts.
- Minor bug fixes for new WordPress version.