Dictation (Speech Recognition) is the most popular and easiest way to Write a POST with your voice, converting voice on text with any language.
|Author:||GEAR invent! (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.2|
|WordPress version tested:||3.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||03-01-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 491|
Click to start download
Dictation (Speech Recognition) adds an interactive MIC icon to the wordpress editing screens. When editing a Post or Page just click on MIC icon and start talking.
The plugin will automatically insert the converted text from voice into your blog!
- Dictation (Speech Recognition) is based on the latest Google API
- WordPress MultiSite compatible
- Custom post types are supported
- Easily use your voice in the standard post edit and page edit screens
- Real-time voice to text converter using Chrome on Desktop
The full Dictation (Speech Recognition) change log available here: Change Log
- Added Spanish Translation
- First Version: launching first version of Dictation (Speech Recognition)