Create, and manage a new type of content, the events, also setup a shortcodes for event calendar and a list year-month-day of events.
|Author:||Diego Jesus Hincapie Espinal (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.2.1|
|WordPress version tested:||3.2.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||26-10-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||3 032|
Click to start download
Add an admin interface for events content type, add widgets for view list of events and, view the events.
- Event create/edit form, the “Post for info” field, is an autocomplete, display a list of post for select the event info.
- Event list
- The widget for template sidebars
- Template with a event calendar picker instantiated for widget, when you chose a date, it’s overwrite the_content
- List of a events, searched by widget
- Shortcode for instantiate a date picker.
- Event list, and a Date picker instantiated by shortcode.
New version, now the plugin work like a custom type
2011-10-26 Upload a screenshots, and update a readme.txt
2011-10-26 Upload a plugin