A PHP Debugger & Logger to speed up plugins development. Features include: log messages and sql queries, watch for variable changes and time execu
|Author:||Carlo Pietrobattista (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.1|
|WordPress version tested:||3.6.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||15-09-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
A wordpress plugin for the ptcdebug class to speed up wordpress plugins development.
- Shows super globals vars ($GLOBALS, $_POST, $_GET, $_COOKIE ...)
- Shows php version and loaded extensions
- Replaces php built in error handler
- Catches exceptions
- Logs sql queries
- Monitors code and sql queries execution time
- Inspects variables for changes
- Dumps of all types of variable
- File inspector with code highlighter to view source code
- Sends messages to js console(Chrome only) for ajax scripts
- Code coverage analysis to check which lines of script where executed
- Function calls tracing
- Can search files for a string recursively
When WP_DEBUG is enabled the default php error handler can be replaced..
When SAVEQUERIES is enabled the mysql queries from the wordpress core will be shown in the sql panel.
Live Demo & API DOCS: http://phptoolcase.com/guides/ptc-debug-guide.html
GitHub Repository: https://github.com/ifsale/wp-debugger-logger
WordPress Repository: http://wordpress.org/plugins/debugger-logger/