List query-actions only for admins; for debug purposes
|Author:||Frank Bültge (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||1.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-12-2007|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||45 401|
Click to start download
List query-actions only for admins; for debug purposes. See all queries on the frontend of the blog and find the slowest part.
New release, new Plugin
Please use the plugin Debug Objects, provides more information and a cleaner query view as this older plugin. The new solution list also the plugin and core queries in different views.
Since version 1.0.0 the plugin disable the MySQL query cache for the current connected session. That will show you the real execution time for a query. To disable this behavior set the constant
The plugin is perfect for WordPress developers, plugin and theme developers and site administrators who are trying to find out why the blog is too slow.
- Fix for php function
ereg_replace. there is deprecated
- Distinctive note to the new plugin Debug Objects, there have much more possibilities and more maintenance
- fixes for changed functions of WP 3.1
- changes on markup for better use on frontend
- small changes for WP Codex
- Feature: add constant for disable mySQL Session Cache; The plugin has since version 1.0.0 a constant to disable the mySQL Session cache. On defoult is the value on true and the cache is off for an better analyse! For change this, set the constant
- Convert all applicable characters in queries to HTML entities