Debug Bar List Script & Style Dependencies is an add-on to WordPress Debug Bar
|Author:||Per Soderlind (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.4|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||12-05-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||21 601|
Click to start download
- Tested & found compatible with WP 4.7.
- Tested & found compatible with WP 4.6.
- Minor fix for ‘&’ not being escaped in url’s with query vars.
- Fixed compatibility with the Plugin Dependencies plugin.
- Fixed weird table layout on front-end in combination with Twenty-Sixteen theme.
- Fixed a bug where translations would not be loaded as the language file names were not in sync with the used text-domain.
- Hard-code the text-domain for better compatibility with GlotPress.
- Made loading of text-domain compatible with use of the plugin in the
- General housekeeping.
- Tested & found compatible with WP 4.5.
- Tested with WordPress 3.9. Bumped version number.
- Made text strings translatable, added .pot file and Dutch translation.
- Added minified CSS file.
- Added total counts at the top of the page.
- Added contributor.
- (Partial) Bugfix for Help tabs broken and missing scripts.
- Fix: duplicate script listings.
- New!: un-obtrusive script/style source line.
- Some other minor adjustments to compensate for the front-end themes.
- Added styling.
- Bugfix, fixed listing of styles and their dependencies.
- Initial release.