Social share buttons with count
|Author:||Nathan Webb (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||28-11-2016|
Click to start download
You can either install this through the WordPress admin page, or manually.
Via the WordPress Admin page:
- Navigate to “Plugins”,
- Click on “Add New”
- Search for “db share count”
- Click on “Install Now”
- Click on “Activate Plugin”
To install manually:
- Download the db_share_count.zip from github.
- Extract the archive and upload the whole directory to your “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Go to the WordPress admin page
- Go to “Plugins” and scroll down until you can see DB Share Count
Note for Twitter:
Since Twitter no longer provides access to your Twitter share count,
DB Share Count uses newsharecounts.com instead. If your Twitter share count
isn’t showing up, then you may need to go to http://www.newsharecounts.com/
and enter your website’s URL and sign in using your Twitter account to authorize
access. That’s all!
There are two ways to use DB Share Count:
- Add the
[dbsc]shortcode to any page or post.
- Make it part of your theme. Add the following code to any where in your theme:
<?php dbsc_get_icons(); ?>
Do you provide support?
Sure! You can raise an issue on the DB Share Count Github page
- Fixed options was not displaying correct min_count
- Fixed readme.txt incorrect shortcode
- Added extra error checking for bad responses
- Fixed facebook API