Allows you to display the last items of several feeds on your dashboard
|Author:||Andre Renaut (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||5.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.4.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||21-12-2010|
|Total downloads:||4 468|
Click to start download
Allows you to display the last items of several feeds in your dashboard
For each widget, aggregates as much feeds as you like (1 to 10) and display the last items (3 to 99). Up to 9 different DashPress widgets on your Dashboard !!!
Version 4.0 totally reviewed ( ajax, wp.template … ) !
Could be a nicer transition between widget content and configuration form.
This plugin :
1. is storing data :
* parameters for each dashpress widget
* caching rss feeds
2. is using external libraries
* SimplePie (php class) provided by WordPress (core)
2020/05/25 a nicer transition between content and form
* readme.txt reviewed
* new cache class !
* not looking for images into text anymore (time and cpu consuming)
* paypal intrusive form replaced by a link (+ local image) (GDPR, Privacy By Design, Please donate)
* 10th anniversary this year !
2019/04/10 fixing minor bug
2019/01/13 everything reviewed from top to bottom :
* more ajax
* use of wp.template …
2018/02/19 several improvements
* new thumbnail search with extended SimplePie Item class
* changing deprecated calls of SimplePie extended classes
2017/02/14 sometimes post title is empty …
2016/10/29 wp 4.7 compatibility (class-feed file removed)
2016/04/23 wp 4.5 compatibility
2011/08/01 wp 3.2 compatibility
2010/12/21 first release