Replaces the default WordPress dashboard welcome panel with custom designed Beaver Builder template.
|Author:||IdeaBox Creations (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||5.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-12-2016|
|Total downloads:||17 414|
|Active installs:||5 000+|
Click to start download
Dashboard Welcome by Beaver Addons gives you full control over the WordPress welcome panel using Beaver Builder. You can personalize the dashboard with content and design built with Beaver Builder. You can add heading, contact information, form, video, images, affiliate links, etc.
PLUS, you can display a template as per the user role.
How this works?
- Create a layout with Beaver Builder.
- Go to plugin settings and select the layout from dropdown for any user role.
- Save the setting. Done!
- What’s the requirement for using Dashboard Welcome? – You need Beaver Builder plugin active for Dashboard Welcome to work.
- Do I need coding experience to use Dashboard Welcome? – Not at all! All you need to know about Beaver Builder.
1.0.7 – March 22, 2021
- Fixed: Default welcome panel content was visible when Gutenberg plugin is active
1.0.6 – July 13, 2017
- Fixed: Conflicts with the global variable $current_user
- Fixed: FLBuilder class check condition
1.0.5 – April 17, 2017
- Multisite: Fixed template not showing on dashboard for some user roles in sub-sites
1.0.4 – February 23, 2017
- Fixed: template showing on all of the admin pages for user roles excluding administrator
- Fixed: PHP notice on displaying settings for a new user role
1.0.3 – February 18, 2017
- Multisite: Fixed duplicate template bug in main site settings
- Multisite: Added an option to hide settings from sub-sites
- Multisite: Activating template from main site will work on all sub-sites
1.0.2 – February 17, 2017
- Added multisite support
- Added support for saved “row” templates
1.0.1 – January 5, 2017
- Added a toggle to show or hide “Dismiss” control
1.0.0 – December 1, 2016
- Initial Release