Customize and control the WordPress update message in the dashboard.
|Author:||Computer Courage (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-07-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 911|
Click to start download
This plugin allows you to customize the WordPress update message shown when a new version of WordPress is available. This plugin is targeted toward web developers who want to provide support to their clients when updates are available, and prevent clients from accidentally breaking the site via updates. Developers can enter their contact information, and a personalized message to be shown when the update is available. Finally, developers can also determine which types of users see the upgrade message and which do not.
- Fixed php warnings regarding empty arrays passed to foreach loops
- Fixed strict error messages regarding static functions
- Checked for WP 4.3 compatibility
- Add textdomain for translations
- Checked for WP 4.1 compatibility
- Change to the way options are saved.
- Settings link fix