Easily load additional resources (styles and scripts) for both your theme and admin pages. Works by direct inline embedding or by using URL's.
|Author:||Finesw (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||3.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-01-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 425|
Click to start download
This plugin will make developers and site builders (hopefully very) happy.
It enables site administrators to supply additional styles or/and scripts to be loaded alongside the theme's resources. It will work regardless which theme the site is running, which makes it brilliant for adding custom programming and content blocks.
Styles and scripts can be either entered manually or loaded from external URL's.
Brought to you by Fineswap Team.
Showing TEXTAREA controls to enter custom styles and scripts.
Showing CHECKBOX controls to control where should styles and/or scripts load.
Q. Can you implement a feature that I need?
A. Maybe… Please contact us and tell us about it.
- Fix missing Settings link in Plugins page.
- Small typo in UI.
- Updated text and GA values.
- Small change in readme links.
- Made sidebar scroll down with the page.
- Added links to social networks.
- Output full URI for absolute or logical paths.
- Updated few texts in readme and plugin’s screen.
- Changed the namespace to reflect the correct one.
- Initial Launch.