Set custom permalinks on a per-post, per-tag or per-category basis.
|Author:||Sami Ahmed Siddiqui (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.6|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-11-2008|
|Total downloads:||1 147 087|
|Active installs:||100 000+|
Click to start download
This process defines you the steps to follow either you are installing through WordPress or Manually from FTP.
From within WordPress
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for Custom Permalinks
- Activate Custom Permalinks from your Plugins page.
- Upload the
custom-permalinksfolder to the
- Activate Custom Permalinks through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
1.3.0 – June 07, 2018
- [Conflict with WPML]https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflict-with-wpml-17/)
- Avoid appending slashes and use trailingslashit instead
1.2.24 – May 31, 2018
1.2.23 – May 22, 2018
- For the changelog of earlier versions, please refer to the separate changelog.txt file.