Here is a short description of the plugin.
This plugin allow us to show some important notifications on the WordPress Dashboard page.
|Author:||Rams (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||12-09-2017|
Click to start download
screenshot-1.png. This is the second screen shot is available in '/assets/screenshot-2.png'
- Install the plugin in the Admin => Plugins menu => Add New => Upload => Select the zip file => Install Now
- Activate Plugin in the Admin => Plugins Menu
- On the left navigation, please click on the “Custom Notifications” page.
- Enter the information that you wanted to show on the WordPress Dashboard page.
- Once you done with adding the required information, please visit the admin page to see your entered message.
Will I upload images?
Yes, you can upload images and it will be appear on the notification widget.
Can I add HTML tags?
Yes, we added the WYSIWYG editor to add the content. So you can do wonders.
How much it is flexible?
It is more flexible since we used the WordPress default text editor. So no worries on adding text, images etc…
- Used the WYSIWYG editor