Easily lets you edit the form and logo shown when logging into your WordPress site.
|Author:||Matthieu Solente (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-01-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 023|
Click to start download
WordPress Custom Backoffice is a plugin that easily lets you customize your dashboard and login screen with many options.Custom Backoffice allows you to:
- Edit The image above the login form on your WordPress site.
- Edit The URL that a user gets directed to when the logo is clicked. By default you are directed to http://wordpress.org.
- Edit The title text that appears when your mouse hovers over the login logo. By default this text says Powered by WordPress.
- Style the login window with custom CSS.
- Display a background image in the login screen
- disable all widgets on dashboard
- give a personnalized message in the dashboard footer
- Hide the Apparence Menu in dashboard replace it by Menu tab
- display a dynamic copyright with shortcode anywhere on the site, even widgets
- remove update nag
- remove all the wordpress admin bar icons
- delete the howdy message in admir bar
- remove all the menus that you don"t need in the dashboard
- hide the help tab and the screen option tab
For the copyright shortcode, if you click yes you can use the shortcode [copyright] wherever you want on your website, even widget.