Add custom page to admin panel.
|Author:||BestWebSoft (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.9|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||30-06-2016|
|Total downloads:||4 899|
Click to start download
Custom child page added by the plugin.
Plugin`s settings page.
Custom page added by the plugin.
Add New Page using the plugin.
- Upload the
custom-admin-pagefolder to the
- Activate the plugin using the ‘Plugins’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
- You can adjust the necessary settings using your WordPress admin panel in “BWS Panel” > “Custom Admin Page”.
I have some problems with the plugin’s work. What Information should I provide to receive proper support?
Please make sure that the problem hasn’t been discussed yet on our forum (https://support.bestwebsoft.com). If no, please provide the following data along with your problem’s description:
- the link to the page where the problem occurs
- the name of the plugin and its version. If you are using a pro version – your order number.
- the version of your WordPress installation
- copy and paste into the message your system status report. Please read more here: Instruction on System Status
V0.1.5 – 23.03.2018
- Update : We updated all functionality for wordpress 4.9.4.
V0.1.4 – 22.03.2018
- Bugfix : Bugs related to the pictures size in the admin menu and capability level have been fixed.
V0.1.3 – 12.07.2017
- Update : We updated all functionality for wordpress 4.8.
V0.1.2 – 17.04.2017
- Bugfix : Multiple Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability was fixed.
V0.1.1 – 03.10.2016
- NEW : An ability to set certain capability instead of capability level.
V0.1 – 28.06.2016
- NEW : The Custom Admin Page by BestWebSoft plugin is ready for use.