This plugin defines and allows you to use a lot of useful shortcodes. Need a button? Sure. A message box? You know we have it.
|Author:||The CSSIgniter.com Team (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.9|
|WordPress version tested:||5.4.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-02-2012|
|Total downloads:||41 536|
|Active installs:||5 000+|
Click to start download
This shortcodes plugin, has been created to complement and be used mainly with CSSIgniter’s premium and free themes. But of course, anyone can use it with any theme.
A lot of useful shortcodes are defined. See the plugin’s homepage for a complete guide.
What shortcodes are supported?
Quite a few! Check http://www.cssigniter.com/docs/shortcodes/ for complete usage instructions.
- Fixed an illegal string offset warning that could appear on some edge cases.
- Added filter ‘cssigniter_shortcodes_enqueue_scripts_styles’ to allow short-circuiting the loading of js/css assets.
- Admin-side stylesheet now only loads on the plugin’s settings page.
- Updated font-awesome to v.4.7.0
- Added translator comments.
- Updated language files.
- Eliminated uses of extract()
- WordPress PHP coding standards.
- A Google Maps API key is now required (by Google) to display maps, and this got reflected in the inline documentation. Instructions can be found here: http://www.cssigniter.com/docs/article/generate-a-google-maps-api-key/
- Google Maps API is now disabled by default.
- Improved options initialization. Introduced filter ‘ci_shortcodes_default_settings’ to modify the default plugin options.
- Updated language files.
- Updated font-awesome to v.4.6.3
- Fixed issue with the tabs shortcode, where border_color and border_width attributes wouldn’t work properly.
- Updated font-awesome to v.4.6.1
- Fixed issue where Google Maps API would load a retired version of the API.
- Deleted unneeded jquery file.
- Google Maps API is now loaded protocol-less for compatibility with https installations. Also removed deprecated sensor parameter.
- Updated font-awesome to v.4.5.0
- Prepared the plugin for language packs compatibility.
- Deleted po/mo files.
- Added POT file.
- Added filters for each shortcode’s markup.
- Fixed an issue where the quote’s cheatsheet wouldn’t display.
- Renamed register_ci_shortcode_settings() to ci_shortcodes_register_settings() and changed all references.
- Plugin rewritten from scratch.
- Everything is now responsive.
- CSS themes are no longer available.
- Added shortcodes for accordions, tabs, headings, sliders.
- Shortcodes now support build-in color schemes, font-awesome icons, and much, much more.
- Added a “Settings” link in the plugins listing page.
- If exists, the Upgrade Notice is now shown in the plugins listing page.
- Fixed an issue where the columns shortcodes wouldn’t get styled appropriately, when compatibility mode was enabled.
- Added internationalization support.
- Stylesheets are now loaded on the top of the page.
- Added a missing clearfix class “group” to all stylesheets.
- Initial Release