Giving you greater control over how each of your media item sizes are cropped.
|Author:||era404 (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.2.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-03-2015|
Click to start download
Convenient new quick-action added to Media Manager: Refine
Choosing the image size to re-crop or replace
Replace only the sizes you wish
A link is also provided in Image Details to CropRefine your media
- Install CropRefine either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the
- Activate the plugin.
- Visit your Media Library to find the new ‘Refine’ option, below each media item.
- Choose Re-Crop or Upload next to the size you wish to adjust, and the rest is handled for you.
Are there any new features planned?
Yes. We plan to add an iterative rollback feature to restore previous crops and replacement image sizes.
Can i propose a feature?
If you wish. Sure.
- Removed “beta”
- Fixed footer layout
- Fixed return to post / close window
- Added Refine link to WP Image Details modal & changed minimum capability from ‘manage_options’ to ‘edit_posts’, per suggestion by joseyaz (thank you).
- Added Refine link to WP Media Modal view
- Testified/Verified Compatibility with WordPress 4.3
- Adjusted toolbox styles for narrower environments.
- Added donate link 😉
- Added support for registered image sizes by name.
- Clean/removed debugging operations to prepare for official release.
- Plugin-out only in beta, currently. Standby for official release.