CRM for WordPress that drives more business opportunities and helps deliver amazing service
|Author:||vCita.com (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-11-2014|
|Total downloads:||23 026|
Click to start download
Capture more leads with vCita LiveSite - LiveSite Widget will double the number of new business opportunities your website generate, and automatically stream them into your CRM.
Client Records - For every lead captured on your site a new "Client Card", including all information about the lead, is created. You can search for clients and leads, Mark the lead status and make follow-up actions: Schedule an appointment, send an invoice and more.
Customize Client records - Customize your client records, and Add unlimited number of custom fields on every client record on your CRM.
Easy setup - Set up your CRM in minutes and start managing clients and communications in one place
One Inbox for all communications - All communications are available in one simple Inbox, where you can also view complete communication history and mark client for follow-ups,
Install the vCita CRM for WordPress
- Download “CRM & Lead Management for WordPress by vCita” and activate it.
- Connect your WordPress site With you vCita account. You may connect an existing account or create a free one via the plugin by simply providing your Email address. This Email will be used for notifications from vCita, and will never be available to your clients and website visitors.
- Add the vCita Lead Capturing widgets to your site by checking the box next to the widget you’d like to add. You can customize the widgets to perfectly match your business need and website design by clicking the “Preview & Edit” link. Every lead captured using the vCita widgets will automatically be added to your CRM.
- A new CRM tab will be added on your left bar for easy navigation.
Import Existing Client
- Click on “Access Client Records”
- Navigate to “Clients” section
- Click “Import Clients”
- Choose from where to import: Google Contacts or a CSV file.
- A list of all your contacts will be presented
- Select to import all, or choose explicitly which contacts to import.
Add vCita Widgets
Step by step instructions for implementing vCita widgets into your wordpress site are available in these support articles
How to manage my clients on vCita
Visit our FAQ & Support forum to find tips on how to get started with vCita CRM.
How can I customize my client records available on my CRM
- Click on the”CRM Settings” link
- Define custom fields you wish to keep for each of your clients. With vCita Premium you may keep unlimited number of fields vs. only 3 included in the free package.
- Customize the field name and title which will be available to both you and your clients.
Which contact form options do I have?
vCita offers three contact form options to engage more visitors within your website:
Classic Contact form – well designed contact form with full customization. You can use any of our form styles, which allows you to show different details on your form.
- Contact form with form fields
- Contact form with form fields, profile picture, name and title
- Contact form with form fields and scheduling buttons
- Contact form with form fields, profile picture, name and title and scheduling buttons
You can add and edit all contact form fields, for your needs.The scheduling buttons allows clients to schedule an appointment or a meeting with you, directly from your contact form!
Of course! Along with our professional and classic contact form, we have two additional contact forms which can help you gain more leads from your website visitors!
LiveSite – a proactive contact form, display “call-to-action” at the bottom of your web page.
This contact form has proven to produces twice as many contact and online scheduling requests as any other contact form.
LiveSite Widget can automatically display your invitation to visitors and encourage more leads to contact you – leave contact details or schedule appointments and meetings.
Contact Form Sidebar – can be added to any post or page and invite client to contact you.
This form can include your profile photo or logo and a brief invitation to contact you or even schedule an appointment. This contact form plugin can be styled horizontally or vertically, include scheduling buttons, and even link to your full profile.
Can I add LiveSite on a specific page?
Visit our support forum to see how to Add LiveSite on specific pages
How do I choose between Contact Form and LiveSite?
You don’t have to choose! Those three works together perfectly
How to manually add vCita CRM to WordPress?
- Click on the red “Download Version x.x” button on the right side of this page.
- After the download has finished, extract the files.
- Upload the “vcita-contact-form” folder to your server in “/wp-content/plugins” directory.
- Back on the admin panel click the “Plugins” menu on the left.
- You should see the vCita Contact Form plugin listed in the available plugins. Click the “Activate” link below the plugin name.
- Click “Contact Form by vCita” under the “Plugins” menu.
- Enter your e-mail address, first and last name and click “Save Settings”.
- Follow instructions sent to you by email from vCita.com to complete configuration.
What are vCita Terms and Conditions?
Please visit Terms and Conditions
vCita CRM & Leads Version 2.4.2
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.9
- Set date-specific availability
- Schedule recurring appointments
- Create & share discount coupons
- Improved invoicing & payment management
- Full translation to Italian
vCita CRM & Leads Version 2.4.1
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.8
vCita CRM & Leads Version 2.4
- Client filters
- Email campaigns and SMS marketing
- Staff-assignment rules
- Mobile app performance improvements
- Import client groups and tags from 3rd parties
vCita CRM & Leads Version 2.3.1
- New Tag and filtering options
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.6
vCita CRM & Leads Version 2.3.0
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.5
vCita CRM & Leads Version 2.2.0
- Enhanced calendar options
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.3
vCita CRM & Leads Version 2.1.0
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.2
- New! Send automated SMS reminders to clients
vCita CRM & Leads Version 2.0.0
- Manage all leads and contacts right on your WordPress admin.
- More customization for email templates
- New integration with Stripe payment gateway
vCita CRM & Leads Version 1.4.0
- New design for email notifications sent from vCita to you & your clients
- More customization for the emails including branding colors and logo
- New! Email signature option was added
- Enhancements with scheduling settings to prevent appointments from being scheduled to far in advance
vCita CRM & Leads Version 1.3.0
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.1
- Added more optional actions to the LiveSite
- Full Spanish support
vCita CRM & Leads Version 1.2.0
- LiveSite widget improvements
- Added direct payment option
- Added direct file sharing option
- More customization
vCita CRM & Leads Version 1.1.0
- Added French full support
- Fixed some bugs
vCita CRM & Leads Version 1.0.0
- First release