Event calendar for WordPress websites that features multiple visualization modes.
|Author:||CodePeople (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||21-06-2013|
|Total downloads:||168 930|
|Active installs:||5 000+|
Click to start download
Classic Multi View Event Calendar (Google Calendar Style)
Event calendar in Month view with event information floating panel
Event calendar with images on the event calendar cells
Classic little event calendar for sidebars
Event calendar in single day view
Event calendar in single month view
Advanced sample: Event calendar with custom information on rows
Advanced sample: Event calendar with custom information on both rows and columns
To install CP Multi View Event Calendar, follow these steps:
- Download and unzip the CP Multi View Event Calendar plugin
- Upload the entire cp-multi-view-calendar/ directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the CP Multi View Event Calendar plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Configure the settings at the administration menu >> CP Multi View Event Calendar.
- To insert the calendar form into some content or post use the icon that will appear when editing contents
Q: What means each field in the event calendar settings area?
A: The product’s page contains detailed information about each event calendar field and customization:
Q: How events are added into the event calendar?
A: In the dashboard area go to “WordPress administration menu >> CP Multiview Event Calendar” and click the button “Admin Calendar Data” that leads to a page where you can add/edit/delete events on the events calendar.
The events edition on the public event calendar can be also (optionally) enabled, that way the website visitors can edit events directly in the event calendar without having to access through the dashboard.
Q: How show the entire title on month,week and day view?
A: Open the file “wp-content/plugins/cp-multi-view-calendar/DC_MultiViewCal/css/main.css” and add this CSS rule at end of the file:
Q: How to show differents colors in the event calendar nMonth view?
A: Use the following configuration parameter:
The parameters should be added into the “Other Parameters” box. These parameters must be comma separated and will overwrite the initialconfiguration selected for the event calendar.
The “Other Parameters” box can be found in the following location (link to image):
Q: How to allow edition on the public event calendar only for some registered users?
A: If you want to setup the event calendar editable only by some users in the public website then publish a view of the event calendar in a private page (restrict the access to the page with the event calendar with “Edition” enabled).
You can have multiple views of the same event calendar, one for read-only public access and another view with edition enabled on a private page accessible only by registered users.
Note that there are two different concepts here:
- An event calendar: This is a unit of information and events. The events aren’t shared with other event calendars.
- An event calendar’s view: This is the way an event calendar is displayed. The same event calendar can have multiple views in the same page or in different pages. Since the event calendar unit is the same the data is shared between all views but the visual settings and features can be different.
See also this other FAQ entry about additional permissions settings: https://wordpress.dwbooster.com/faq/cp-multi-view-calendar#q205
Q: How show the entire title on month,week and day view on the event calendar?
A: Open the calendar plugin file “wp-content/plugins/cp-multi-view-calendar/DC_MultiViewCal/css/main.css” and add this CSS rule at end of the file:
Q: Can I change the event calendar plugin date format to DD/MM/YYYY?
A: The date format is automatically defined with each language to the proper values, however if you want to overwrite those settings open your plugin language file “wp-content\plugins\cp-multi-view-calendar\DC_MultiViewCal\language\multiview_lang_xx-XX.js”, where xx-XX in the file name is your language identifier and into that file modify the items marked below:
"fulldaykey": "MMddyyyy", "fulldayshow": "L d yyyy", "fulldayvalue": "M/d/yyyy", "Md": "W M/d", "nDaysView": "M/d", "Md3": "L d", "separator": "/", "year_index": 2, "month_index": 0, "day_index": 1,
… to this:
"fulldaykey": "ddMMyyyy", "fulldayshow": "d L yyyy", "fulldayvalue": "d/M/yyyy", "Md": "W d/M", "nDaysView": "d/M", "Md3": "d L", "separator": "/", "year_index": 2, "month_index": 1, "day_index": 0,
- Compatible with WordPress 4.9
- Fixed bug in classic view
- Fixed CSS to the fix the position of the icons
- Fixed bug related to the new event popup in the month view.
- Security update for edition access verification.
- Added feature to modify character sets
- Fixed conflict with third party plugins in the edition panel
- Fix to avoid PHP warning
- Fixed bug in edition window
- Demo and sample pages moved to SSL
- Moved plugin website and links to SSL
- Interface modifications for clearer instructions
- Security update to prevent direct calls to scripts
- Optimized method for loading CSS
- Tested and compatible with WordPress 4.8
- Fixed bug while using shared resources
- Improvements to query sanitization
- Fixed bug in review panel
- Support pointed to public forum
- Better query sanitization with $wpdb->prepare
- Fixed bug related to print not working in Google Chrome
- Calendar shortcode also available for admin area
- Improved the week view for mobile version
- Fixed bug related to encoding text into the event location
- Fixed bug related to conflict with viewWeekDays parameter and start day of the week
- Fixed bug with recurring events in the list view
- Fixed bug when create an event that spans more than one day
- Display all events in the month view without the “more event” link
- Improved responsive design in the week view.
- Fixed bug into the German Language.
- Improved visualization in the week view.
- Fixed bug related to encoding text into the edition event
- Fixed another bug related to week view with rows
- Fixed bug related to week view with rows and not all day events
- Database update
- Changed the portuguese language file
- Admin intf updates
- Added CSS class to time in the month view
- Fixed links
- Changed the code to configure the hours width in the day and week view
- Fixed bug related to the default location when dc_locations is used
- Fixed bug related to the position in the “Quick add” tooltip
- Correction to views list
- Fixed bug related to the time edition in the recurrent events
- Fixed bug related to showing the calendar in Internet Explorer
- Fixed bug in the position of the edition calendar
- Fixed bug related to the recurrent events
- Compatible with WP 4.7
- New documentation page
- Avoids the error “414 Request-URI Too Long” in some servers
- Fixed bug related to responsive design in nMonth view
- New upgrade option
- Update for month view visualization
- Fixed problem of event height in the week view
- Avoid conflict with the CSS theme when date_box_with_color_in_nmonth_view is true in the nMonth view
- Fix to CSS conflict in nMonth view
- Updated for one instance of recurrent events
- Modifications to make the calendar more responsive in weekly view on a cell or tablet
- Fixed bug related to starts showing 00:00 events at the 12:00 level in Weekly view
- Fixed bug on duplicated events
- Update for recurrent events
- Fixed bug related to the recurrent events start always in the current date
- Fixed bug related recurrents events with current date
- Fixed bug events time
- Fixed bug in view creation
- Language update
- Fixed to magic quotes feature
- Fixed bug related to nDays view.
- Fixed bug related to recurrent events in the rrule file
- Fixed bug in the ndays view related to the cells of the calendar getting out of the borders
- New custom request form
- Compatible with WP 4.6
- Polish language update
- New page for custom requests
- Improved language auto-detection
- Added alternative script load methods
- Fixed bug in the week view to avoid a conflic with the CSS theme
- CSS update to fix the time color in the day view
- New support addr and tracking param
- Fixed bug related to the auto heigh into the day and week view
- Fixed bug in encoding of calendar params
- Removed old versions of the calendar
- Calendar improvement to minimize plugin conflicts
- New init hooks
- Moved old changelogs to external file
- Fixed bug related to initialization in the event edition’s colorpicker
- Added new script load method
- Lang update for recurrent events
- Tested in WP 4.5
- Fixed bug related to the recurrent events in the february 28
- Fixed the dynamic row height in Multi-column week view.
- CSS update to fix the time color in the week view
- Fixed the dynamic row height in Multi-column day view.
- Allow dynamic row height in the rows by category in the week view
- Fixed bug in the editor to keep the focus in the description field
- CSS update to fix the weekday color in the nMonth view
- Fixed bug when loading events from database
- Fixed bug in month view with quick add button.
- Fix for a correct refresh of the calendar after editing an event.
- Update for fixing update date issue
- Fixed problem with the focus in chrome quick add button
- Fixed bug related to render after quick add event button
- Improved the visualization in the day and week view
- Translation corrections
- Fixed bug in the “more events” text
- Fixed bug in the quick add button
- Fixed bug related to the “more events” feature
- Fixed bug related to the autoselect color in the event edition
- Fixed underline CSS issues
- Fixed bug related event color in the move action
- Tested and compatible with WordPress 4.4
- Fixed script error
- Fixed bug in month view
- Fixed bug related to the heigh of the cell in the day and week view
- Fixed bug related to recurrent events in List View
- Fixed bug related to resize event in the day and week view
- Prevent recurrent events be moved with drag and drop feature to keep data integrity
- Fixed bug related to loosing focus while editing event details
- Fixed bug related to the annually repeat event.
- Add configurable dialog width in the day, week, month and nMonth views
- Fixed bug related to recurrent events.
- Added note about the recurrent events
- Updated CSS rules to avoid conflicts in WP 4.3
- Compatible with WordPress 4.3
- Fixed bug in the mindate parameter.
- Update to the new PHP style contructor for WP 4.3
- Replaced heading tags in admin interface.
- Fixed bug related to undefined message that appeared under slow connections.
- Fixed bug related to the latest day of the month for repeat events
- Added tracking to error codes
- Fixed bug in parameters processing
- Fixed SQL vulnerability (thank you to Joaquin Ramirez Martinez for the report)
- Tooltip setting is now marked as default
- New col attribute in the day view with columns
- Pre-selection of items in quick add tooltip features
- Compatible with the latest WordPress 4.2.x version
- Sanitized output of items on the admin area
- Fixed SQL and XSS Vulnerabilities (vulnerability was found by Joaquin Ramirez Martinez with the help Christian Mondragon Uriel Zarate)
- Translations improved
- Update to the ajax url paths
- Fixed bug related to the date format
- Improved plugin security
- Fixed warning that appeared with PHP safe mode restrictions
- Sanitized GET parameters used in queries
- Interface modifications.
- Added missing images folder
- Preview options for the event calendar views
- Fixed bug with special characters in events
- Compatible with the latest WP versions
- Modifications to make the calendar responsive