Add custom icon fonts and SVGs to the built in Cornerstone and Pro elements controls
|Author:||Michael Bourne (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||27-02-2018|
Click to start download
- Upload your plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Fontello.com to create your own icon font. Download the zip when done.
- Upload previous zip file to the plugins settings page.
What can I do with this plugin?
You can add your own icons to the Cornerstone and Pro builders. From exisiting fonts to totally custom SVG icons, no more messing around with CSS or image elements. It’s now all baked in.
Can I upload more than one Fontello package to a single site?
You bet! Upload as many as you like, they will all work. However, there are a couple tips to make it work better: 1) make sure you give each font a unique name (text box beside the Fontello download button). 2) Edit the unicode values on each font to be different. This step is a little time consuming, but by default, Fontello starts all new fonts with E800, which will cause a conflict when you upload more than one package.
- Add SSL check for rare occurance of insecure content warning
- Add video tutorial to docs
- Minor text tweaks, spelling, etc
- Initial Public Version