A RESTful API for WordPress
|Author:||Convurt, LLC (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-04-2017|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
This screenshot refers to the back-end setting page. You just need to enter Account ID to get connected with the app.
You can synchronize data anytime from the setting page. All the converted voice text will be imported as a draft post in your wordpress website.
- Upload the
convurtfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install directly through the plugin installer.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress or by using the link provided by the plugin installer.
How to get convurt account id?
You can follow the instructions below:
1) Please signup on convurt app as a user or contractor https://app.convurt.io/.
2) After creating an account you will get the profile page.
3) On the profile page there will be a section where you can find Account ID which you can use in the wordpress plugin.
Settings will be lost after plugin deactivation?
Yes. You will have to reconnect it by entering account id on the plugin’s setting page.
1.0 Version 15/01/2017
- New: Import posts from converted voice in convurt app.
- New: Rest API to manage request/response.
- New: Convurt Settings