A handy little plugin which tweaks some of the core features and settings in WordPress to make it more suitable for your needs.
|Author:||Jacob Buck (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.2|
|WordPress version tested:||3.4.2|
|Plugin version:||3.1 alpha 5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||30-12-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 861|
Click to start download
- Enable/disable Posts, Categories, Post Tags, Links, Pages and Comments
- Enable/disable Dashboard Widgets and Widgets
- Modify Posts, Pages and Media supports.
- Force image cropping on Medium and Large sizes
- Disable update checking
- Show non-published pages in parent selector
- And more...
Please note users updating from 3.0 to 3.1, your settings will reset to default.
3.1 alpha 5
- Bug Fix: Fixed a minor issue with ‘Settings saved.’ notification.
3.1 alpha 4
- Bug Fix: Fixed another issue with plugin crashing on update.
3.1 alpha 3
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue with plugin crashing on update.
- Bug Fix: QuickPress Dashboard Widget disabling.
3.1 alpha 2
- Enhancements: No longer storing options as JSON string.
3.1 alpha 1
- New: Updates to Posts and Pages Supports settings – Page Attributes, Post Formats and Thumbnails
- New: Enable/disable default Widgets
- New: Privacy settings to posts types and taxonomies.
- New: Categories and Post Tags sections.
- New: Supports to Media.